SCAMS FOR ME SCAMS FOR YOU

Chicken George

im into scamming shit becuase im cheap..anyone ever pulled a good scam they would like to share..ill start out with one..

through some magizine i got this job for this website that was starting up. basically they gave me 550 dollars for a promotion. 50 of it was mine for payment of my services. the other 500 i was to do this with..find 50 people to go to the web page and answer 10 questions and email their response to the company, then give them 10 dollars after they did so. well i ended up spending 8 hours creating 50 different email accounts and made up my own answers and kept all the money for myself. they never knew. maybe not the best scam ever but i made 550 dollars in 8 hours, which paid for my Vestax 05...which is what i set out to get in the first place.

i also did the columiba house scam and to date iv probably got a good 500 cds from them which i sell to the record stores for 5-8 dollars each..so thats cool

anyone else got any good scam storys?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

one time i got more change than what i paid for! wait.. thats not a scam. nevermind, im not smart enough to pull anything off. probably the closest i've come is when i was smaller, i used to steal gameboy games from kids backpacks at school and sell them on the playground.

OOOOOOH!

------------------

chicken bone!

go around collecting money for soem worthy cause. make it really good and believeable though, or else you won't get anything. carry a little bucket around your neighborhood and go door to door. hella money in that shit. you may be asking yourself, "do i keep the money?" the answer is hell yes.

------------------

donnie brasco

zemonedoe...can you be a little more specific with that? how does it work?...i remember once when i was young like 9-10 ish i went around with my little brother door to door for the "help support young italian children foundation" we were the young italians and all the italians in the area were happy to help little starving kids in italy...i still remember, we raked in $46.90

Write, call, or email any big company.

Anything works..tell them their product is great, tell them it sucks, tell them it made you sick. Theyll send you coupons for free stuff.

Heres one Ive pulled a few times. Call the pizza place and tell them you have a buy one get one coupon..theyll deliver and not even ask for the coupon. Sometimes the guy on the phone will say there is no such coupon, in which case just hang up.

Of course theres tons of cash to be made on ebay. Just be creative.

Guest professor poopatronic

go into a store, pick something up that you want and walk out WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT!!!! this shit is great it works every time.

i thought this was funny. i have this zine by this kid who just travels and steals everything he wants. its really really good one of my favorite zines. if your into train hopping and just generally saying fuck work i do what i want you should read it. anyways there is this part where hes takling about this guy at this electronics store. hes from the news and hes doing a segement on shopplifters. well they were interviewing the kid who wrote the book and hes all telling them bullshit stuff on how people steal things. then the news guy tells him to demonstrate how he would steal something. so the kid goes..ok this is how..the kid walks over picks up a tv and walks out the front door..then just leaves. so the news reporter guy just kept waiting for him to come back and he never did. i thought that was funny as hell. the zine is called Evasion

Guest seven_1_for

you chicken gourge, fill me in more on that columbia records scam. i think 05s go for 4 bills now... well anyways. one of my sister's homeboys walked into petco or one of those stupid pet shops. he bought a big ass shit of dog food for like 15 bucks. he pays for it and goes outside. a few minutes later, he goes back in, without the cashier seeing him, and grabs the same shit of dog food from where he got the first one from. he tells the chick he got the wrong dog food, and she gives him back the 15 bucks... hahaha

well seven for one..i got my 05pro like 2 years ago..it sucks the price has dropped..vestax should give me 100 dollars..anyways

columiba house

------------------------------------------

1. simply give them a fake name when signing up for the 12 cds for a penny. after that just ignore the bills they send. since its a fake name they cant do shit to you. if anything just say someone else sent them to your house then stole them..but they have never even tried to ask me. the bill is usually like 60 dollar or so for the 12 cds..and it will cost them well over 60 dollars to get their money from you so its easier if they dont. so bascially you can keep the cds. i have about 15 accounts from my address..i got a letter that says i cant have anymore for my address but oh well..15x13 is alot of cds..

2.get your 12 cds...after the first bill comes send it back and say you never got the cds..they will send you another 12 cds. so now you have 2 copys of each cd. send the second set of cds you got back and say you changed your mind. and they erase your name and its like you didnt sign up at all...works the same just takes more work.

this also works for magizines. get a subscription to your house just in a different name. when asked say you didnt order them but they kept comming. i can almost say you will never ever be asked though.

now you will get bills to your house like every month for each name you use, but just throw them away. thats what i do

[This message has been edited by Chicken George (edited 08-26-2001).]

this is kinda like the dog food thing mentioned above. i also read this in the evasion zine.

if you go in front of like walmart or something look around for reciepts. look in the cigarette bin and stuff. find a reciept thats around 20-30 dollars, go inside and find the item, then take it to the counter and ask for your money back..just be careful when taking the item to the register and whatnot. its easy

the reason i said 20-30 dollars range..or even 1-30 dollars is becuase with bigger stuff they mark the reciepts. but you can go over that..it all depends whats on the reciept. if someone buys a bike for 200 dollars they will mark the reciept. but say someone buys like an electric razor for 80 bucks, thats kinda small and will go in the bag with what else they bought and might not be checked at the door. so you have 80 dollars right there..

this scam is all about searching and finding that golden reciept. it usually always works..iv only done it a few times, but the kid who wrote the zine said he does it daily for the last 5 years..he use to pay his rent doing that shit.

nope not really. i always heard about it in the asisphonics forum...which is kinda slow. i went like 3 times..is the scrathcon board any good...i havent found a good dj forum. i always heard something about people deleting post that reveal that pikilz identitys or some silly shit. hit me with the link if you can ill check it out

In Wal Mart there's usually a check out register by the paint supply's. I'll go in and buy about 20 cans of off brand paint for less than 2 dollars a can at the front register. Then walk on out. Usually there's some zit faced kid working the door so I'll just smile and he'll hardly ever check my bag/reciept. Then my friend will go in a little bit later. Grab a basket, spread open the wal mart bag inside the basket, and fill it up with about 30 cans of rusto/krylon/american accents. He'll walk out the door with the unmarked reciept, saying he paid for it at the paint register. If the front door guy checks, he'll see all the paint on the reciept, mark it, and let him leave. It's pretty fail proof.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

[This message has been edited by tow up from tha flow up ! (edited 08-27-2001).]

Originally posted by Chicken George:

if you go in front of like walmart or something look around for reciepts. look in the cigarette bin and stuff. find a reciept thats around 20-30 dollars, go inside and find the item, then take it to the counter and ask for your money back..just be careful when taking the item to the register and whatnot. its easy

the reason i said 20-30 dollars range..or even 1-30 dollars is becuase with bigger stuff they mark the reciepts. but you can go over that..it all depends whats on the reciept. if someone buys a bike for 200 dollars they will mark the reciept. but say someone buys like an electric razor for 80 bucks, thats kinda small and will go in the bag with what else they bought and might not be checked at the door. so you have 80 dollars right there..

this scam is all about searching and finding that golden reciept. it usually always works..iv only done it a few times, but the kid who wrote the zine said he does it daily for the last 5 years..he use to pay his rent doing that shit.

In the book Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk the dude pulls this scam... It's a well known scam so watch out.

actually, when i walk out of a store and the clerk asks to see the receipt, i keep walking. it's a little tense situation some times, but they have no lawful right to check your bag. this is why i hate bestbuy and other places. the shit is next to humiliating. who are they to accuse me or any other customer of stealing? thats why i just keep walking. it's not like they can chase me, and in fact, most stores have a policy where their employees aren't allowed to follow you out. this is major lawsuit material!

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by TRUE:

In the book Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk the dude pulls this scam... It's a well known scam so watch out.

thats a funny book, yall should read that shit.

im the original chicken bone

------------------

chicken bone!

this was mentioned above, but to contact those "big companies" just call those 1-800 #'s on bags, like on potato chips, or like checkers and shit. just call them up, and tell them your address and whatever. especially if freshness or quality or whatever is "guaranteed"

i called checkers for the hell of it, and they got me a free combo meal.

here's one for all you slick mofo's. my boy JG taught me this one. at like amusement parks and shit, when its late, and they close the kiosks that sell drinks and stuff. well when its "closed" it just usually means that nobody is workin, but the soda fountains and the refrigerators are still usually full of drinks. so just get a cup, and lift up the cover, and you gots free soda, or open up the fridge and you got free bottled water.

my boys also used to steal the bigass stuffed animals in the midways that were chained onto the poles. then they'd give 'em to lil foreign kids. man, those lil foreign kids love stuffed animals.

Guest CROME12DVS
Originally posted by professor poopatronic:

go into a store, pick something up that you want and walk out WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT!!!! this shit is great it works every time.

COULDNT HAVE SED IT BETTER MA SELF

....DUUHHHH HUUU......

• 7 months later...
Guest ceasoner

this is one i heard works dident try it yet.....

take a pair of pliers and pry up a corner edge of a shelf in a shopping mall like wall mart. tare your shitty pants allittle and give yourself a small cut on your leg.

Go to the mall manager and say that you cut yourself on the sharp edge corner of the shelf that you pried up..You must make a big deal about the whole thing

The guy that told me this got compensated for a grand doing this....

break your friends xbox right?

be like oh shit my bust ill give you a hundred bucks for it you know im broke thats all i can give you, ill buy a broken xbox or whatever console i broke offa you

go to the store buy a real one

switch the broken xbox you bought for 100 maybe 50 maybe even 20 bucks with the one in the box

go back 20 minutes later an say its broken you dont want the shit gimme my money back

bada bing bada boom you got a brand new xbox for 50 bucks...

it works.... shhhhhhh

Originally posted by curious george

go around collecting money for soem worthy cause. make it really good and believeable though, or else you won't get anything. carry a little bucket around your neighborhood and go door to door. hella money in that shit. you may be asking yourself, "do i keep the money?" the answer is hell yes.

------------------

donnie brasco

i used to do that back in the summer you had to make it really convicing though.....i remember one time i was high as fuck and the first person i went to i laugh the fuck at while trying to explain my cause man...that was fun..../

Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$

get a water gun and very salty water.shoot the water in the coin return.

oh yeah have hockey bag near by.and reap the rewards.

all contents and when i say all i mean all

i,ve herd this many times before does it really work?????what machines does it work on????

Originally posted by Chicken George

this is kinda like the dog food thing mentioned above. i also read this in the evasion zine.

i used to work at a diffent retail store but...when shit comes back we check for serial numbers etc..doesnt this happen at walmart too???

Archived