SAY NO 2 WAR

FLESHEATER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Kuck bar on kippes

busk rar on kipppes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kill Bush and all war dawgz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KQUAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bushwick said it best

Mutha Fuck a War thats how I feel, send a Nigga to the desert to get killed

Goin to war against muther fuckers I don't know, Yo Bush I aint your dam hoe. The enemy is right here G and those foriegners never did shit to me.. Fuck your oil/holy war your red-neck Hick

Originally posted by sweatsock

are you in the army?

do you plan on ever actually plan on fighting anyone over America?

shut the fuck up, toy (yeah thats right, "toy")

continue duct taping your windows

shut up man... i bet your grandparents were in a war... do you hate on them as well for killing poeple for someone else... you need to relax we are entitled to our oppinions... and whats with the duct taping thing?...

Archived