Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

saves the day

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SOZER, Oct 28, 2001.

1. SOZER

SOZER Member

okay, heres the deal, im not emo, so lets just clear that up right now. i do however listen to saves the day and boy sets fire, boy sets fire is awesome. i hated saves the day for a long time but they gradually infiltrated my brain and now i kinda like them. at any rate, is anyone on here going to their show on nov. 19th? i think theyre playing with thursday or whatever.

does anyone else feel this kind weirdness? i listen to hardcore (25 ta life to good clean fun) hip hop (dilated peoples to cannibal ox) and now "emo" (boysetsfire, savestheday) and even some "metal" i guess (some ozzy ozbourne shit, is that even metal? that skid row song from 'damage inc.' is fucking cool too...) this and being straight edge, and a writer and vegetarian, i dont fit in perfectly anywhere in 1 single scene, but i kinda like it that way.

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, saves the day are fags. i wanted to like em, but i just couldnt. too fucking whiney. i like their name, but grrrr... shut up already, she doesnt like you. get over it.

3. maskoner

maskoner Member

she doesnt like you get over it...
    ha

dood, i listen to them... a lot. i like anything from miles davis to black flag to tribe called quest to cradle of filth to modest mouse to the stray cats... i am so weird with music...

that band is cool. they put on a good show. they remind me of girls. and, i traveled across the country listening to all 3 cds over and over...

4. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

that was harsh. It wasn't even directed to me and I feel like crying.

5. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

oh cool your so eccentric. you listen to cool underground hiphop, and hardcore, and emo, and metal. wow most people only experience once seen but not you.
    oh wait, myself and everyone i know listens to most all types of music and knows alot about most of the different types.
    i skateboard, dj, go to hardcore shows, write, get online, watch tv, graduated high school...man im a busy boy.damn i must be cool if i do all these things. actually im lazy and dont do any of the above except watch tv and get online.

oh man
    interent is
    g
    a
    y
    get
    a
    l
    i
    f
    e
    go
    wa
    tc
    h
    T
    V
    !!!
    !!
    !

6. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

tie me to a truck and drag me down the street
    im a black homosexual
    yes that is me

7. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

i like saves the day once in a while. can't listen too much. i have pretty diverse taste. the last 3 cd's i listened to were the ramones, johnny cash, and the white stripes. they're my favorite band of the moment.

8. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

i feel the weirdness

9. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

Saves the day is alright. I like em. Boy Sets Fire are alot whinier and bigger Fruit booting rump rangering flamers. Good Clean Fun are not hardcore. More punk and their lead singer is a bitch.

I listen to mostly Metal and Hardcore. But I like to throw in Punk, a little ScrEmo from time to time, and some classical concertos or sothing jazz sometimes. Nothings better sometimes than chillin' with some John Coltrane, Miles Davis, or blasting Bach or Strauss. Music is to entertain and for personal enjoyment.
    Hip-Hop can kiss my ass cause 95% or more of the stuff that has come out in the last 5 years or so SUCKS.

10. MystikPW

MystikPW New Jack

saves the day is not too bad, they could be worse...i mean theyre not really that long drawn out whiney ass emo that most emo bands are, yet theyre still not on my hit list...i think i might be going to the show on the 19th, if not then, then the one on the 20th...peace

11. taper

taper Elite Member

all emo kids should be stripped of their tight pants , bookbags, and whinely little attitudes along with their bmws their mommy bought them but still arent satified with and birned at the stake. burn thoes little fuckers. death to emo and its affiliates!!!!! i hates that shit beyind belief...:heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: fuck you!!!

12. blahblahblah

blahblahblah Veteran Member

ttttthhhhhhbbbbbttttttt

13. ogrBDC

ogrBDC Junior Member

saves the gay is a boybamd. no different from backstreet boys or nsync .their shows are terribly annpying. way tomanyscre aming girls

14. Lush

Lush Member

The only saves the day song I really like is rocks tonic juice magic, and that's because I think the lyrics are funny, how he's talking about eating big chunks of the girl. The other stuff is ok.

15. AugustSpies

AugustSpies New Jack

man I don't want to sound like a music snob, so don't take it that way, but saves teh day is like the worst of the emo.

They really are the "blink-182" of emo. I would recommend checking out Engine Down or Cusive...