Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Saves the Day/ Hey Mercedes/ Thursday

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Harpo Marx, Nov 14, 2001.

1. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

Anyone been to this show/ going to it? If you've been, how was it? It's a dope lineup.

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

man we are all truly a bunch of emofags on this site... :p

ive got my studded belt ready for action sarge!

3. stentoria

stentoria New Jack

i hate saves the day and hey mercedes, but thursday is amazing. ive seen them twice. quite good.

4. THURSDAY is good but fuck saves the day and all that other horse shit.

5. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

are you guys considered emonerds? seriously that question isnt a joke. my boy along time ago used to skate and do graff an shit, but then he started wearing cloths that were too small for him and listening to saves the day. i think it was them. some band that sounded like green day or some shit. and this kid seen him recently and was like "marks an emonerd now" i asked him what the fuck was a nemonerd or whatever and he explained it to me. explain this "emonerd" thing to me. why do you were cloths that are too small and boots that are too big? thats not a joke neither. im just interested in your lifestyle, i wanna know what you guys did to my [email protected]!# i dont see em round no more. does he go to some secret emomeetings or emocamp? are you required to withdrawl from society? what the fuck happened?#@!

6. I wear Sean Jean, have clean hair, gold fronts, and got a nice whip. I aint no emo nerd.

7. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

studded belts were the 'new' chain wallets..

ppppppppppppp'tooooey!

8. MystikPW

MystikPW New Jack

yehh im going to a show in jerzz

9. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

really though is that what emopeople call themseves? emonerds?
    and why do most of them dress like that?

10. cornelius

cornelius Member

i call people like that emo-faced... i think it's all for the ladies.... chicks really dig emo guys.. and emo girls are hot... dammit... they would have it all if their music didn't suck...

11. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

stupid people dress emo, girly people listen to emo.

STD kills, Hey Mecedes kills, Thursday does something beyond killling...I don't know what verb that would be, but its a badass verb.

http://www.fuali.com/online_tests/emo

12. SOZER

SOZER Member

finally, someone gets it....

tight clothes suck. i still wear the same chain wallet i had in 4th grade...im so badass...hahahaha

i will be at that show on this coming monday on LI cause i wanna see thursday and see if any girls need a hug. i swear these kids better not cry on me...

anyone else going?

nsk-vc

13. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

i was gonna see that around here, but then i found out sonic youth is this weekend so i gotta save money for that. i got my priorities straight.

14. boxcarwilly

boxcarwilly Senior Member

to say hey mercedes sucks takes away a whole history of amazing music making. robert nanna is one of the best vocalists in indie/emo history, he was the voice of braid, fooled around in burning airlines and cap'n jazz their member are huge influences on thursday. so to say one sucks and the other is good argh.

15. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

well said, Braid was rockin. I'm going to see Burning Airlines in a week.