Saves the Day/ Hey Mercedes/ Thursday

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

are you guys considered emonerds? seriously that question isnt a joke. my boy along time ago used to skate and do graff an shit, but then he started wearing cloths that were too small for him and listening to saves the day. i think it was them. some band that sounded like green day or some shit. and this kid seen him recently and was like "marks an emonerd now" i asked him what the fuck was a nemonerd or whatever and he explained it to me. explain this "emonerd" thing to me. why do you were cloths that are too small and boots that are too big? thats not a joke neither. im just interested in your lifestyle, i wanna know what you guys did to my boy?@!# i dont see em round no more. does he go to some secret emomeetings or emocamp? are you required to withdrawl from society? what the fuck happened?#@!

i call people like that emo-faced... i think it's all for the ladies.... chicks really dig emo guys.. and emo girls are hot... dammit... they would have it all if their music didn't suck...

finally, someone gets it....

tight clothes suck. i still wear the same chain wallet i had in 4th grade...im so badass...hahahaha

i will be at that show on this coming monday on LI cause i wanna see thursday and see if any girls need a hug. i swear these kids better not cry on me...

anyone else going?

nsk-vc

to say hey mercedes sucks takes away a whole history of amazing music making. robert nanna is one of the best vocalists in indie/emo history, he was the voice of braid, fooled around in burning airlines and cap'n jazz their member are huge influences on thursday. so to say one sucks and the other is good argh.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

to say hey mercedes sucks takes away a whole history of amazing music making. robert nanna is one of the best vocalists in indie/emo history, he was the voice of braid, fooled around in burning airlines and cap'n jazz their member are huge influences on thursday. so to say one sucks and the other is good argh.

well said, Braid was rockin. I'm going to see Burning Airlines in a week.

Archived