Save Futurama.

CIPHER_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

save futurama

the best one is the episode where they go to that planet and find the best treats in the universe to eat and they find out its a living kreature..

little baby treats...

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by graffsurgeon

ah...let her go..it wasn't meant to be..now if the simpsons was to stop i would start killing people in the streets..start..silly me.

what he said.

Guest KING BLING

denied

they are not the government, petitions don't work on them (not that they work on the govt. either).....if they are not making money no one can do anything about it.....

Re: denied

Originally posted by KING BLING

they are not the government, petitions don't work on them (not that they work on the govt. either).....if they are not making money no one can do anything about it.....

yeah, why would any company listen to the consumer?

the critic is gone... let it go... let's be realistic... I don't like Malcom but it's a hit so it's probably gonna stick around, thought I would like to 'see' it on Wednesdays... the powerhouse Sunday line up is Futurama, Family Guy, Simsons and King of the Hill (ugh) in the hammock spot to 9pm est. This way they could drop King of the Hill and double up on any of the other shows for any 'special event' nights, like we see in sweeps weeks...

Archived