Saul Williams........

Boring Bastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Beau Sia gave me a plastic easter egg with the following poem handwritten on a scrap of paper inside:

"My high-concept movie involves women, cars, and explosions."

Illness. Beer,

El Mamerro

• 5 years later...

i liked slam when i first saw it... i watched it as an 'adult' and laughed at a lot of the points that i thought were intense first time around.

i have no beef w/ dude. I actualy saw him give some speech once.. he's kind of 'moed out, but not an idiot.

you didn't happen to notice the Sage talk going on?

Sage is a pretty cool cat. I met him before he was being discussed on chat boards and he left a good impression on me.....

As for Saul, Slam was aight too. I don't tune in anymore, though.

I discovered him when I watched "Slam", which was a decent movie. Then I listened to his album that came out a few years later and it wasn't too good. He did a song with one of the guys from Roni Size's crew that was interesting.

That movie was fresh, it was all improve with a loose written script.

He went down hill when he appeared on that chick show on UPN.

Boo.

At least he played himself.

I never listened to his music but I read his book the dead mc scrolls and it was pretty good. The only thing I didnt like about it was that it was mad hip hop oriented like to the point where at times I didnt even understand how he related everything to it. He is though pretty good with words.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived