Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Saturday nights...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CACashRefund, Apr 16, 2006.

1. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

So last night as im about to get off work, i call my homegirl up and ask her if she can pick me up.

Well, unforunately shes drunk and shes unable to drive, so she cant pick me up. And while shes telling me how much she misses me and how we should kick it as soon as possible i heard some gunshots

she goes

"CAAAAAASH! somebody just got shooooooooooot..."

in like this drunk, but calm voice, so i was like "oh really? thats a shame..."

cause i thought it was a video game or movie in the background, so i wasnt even tripping.

we talked for a couple of more minutes and then we hung up.

well when i wake up this morning and i check the news

well i know the party was pretty close to where they found the woman, and i remember calling my homegirl at like 12:05 because i looked at the time, because i get out at 12:30 and i wanted to call her with enough time for her to get out her so i can clock out and hop into the car

i remember i heard like 3-4 shots really quick

wierd...

anything like this ever happen to anybody?

2. ContractKiller

ContractKiller Junior Member

thats crazy.
    the closest to that that i've seen was when i was like 7 and still living in brasil...
    i lived on the second floor with a balcony facing the street. some guy pulls up in a new car to show his girl (a family friend) and a guy comes up, robs him at gun point... and thats that.
    thats the craziest i've seen.

3. i remember many acts of violence heres one for you

when i lived in bushwix bklyn across the street there was/is a bodega. it was like 7 pm and i was walking out the store towards the crib. there was always some hood as niggas in that place, the store was a drug front. anywho this one dude tells another, i dare u a dollar to go knock that bum out". this one bum was walking in front of the store minding his business. i thought dude was joking but when i get home i turned around and saw dude chase the bum down to the corner and beat his shit bad. old man was just steady yelling hella hurt. when dude walked back to the store the club was all fucked up.

i got more...

edited: shitty grammar and sentence structure corrections

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2006
  4. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

my saturday night was not nearly as eventful as yours, cash.

do you want to know more? probably not.

5. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

shooting people is like eating tacos

6. makeithappennn

makeithappennn Elite Member

thats fucked up..ive been pretty close to some things like that.
    did you know who the lady was?

7. CACashRefund

nah i dont think so, that whole are is pretty hood and people getting shot or shot at all the time

its just wierd how i called in at the time to hear the gunshots and shit, and didnt think much of it until the next morning

8. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

I can't lie, when I had a gun put to my chest, I broke my pockets real quick.

Fuck getting shot.

9. Obvious

Obvious Banned

10. Soup BDC

Soup BDC Member

^^^
    Lame.

edit: to the suicide. Fuck you and posting at the exact same minute and shit.

11. CACashRefund

last time i had a gun pulled on me was like 2 years ago i was out bombing, he showed the gun but didnt point it at me, and told me "break yoself"

i could have pulled out the krylon with the fatcap and gave him a faceful of flat black, but because i didnt have anything other than paint, i just told him i was a tagger and didnt have shit

he just walked away

12. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

6 15 year old shorties robbed me for my phone and debit card. damn gangbangers.

13. Spruce Lee

Spruce Lee Senior Member

[​IMG]

on an unrelated note, did anyone know that that movie is called Hip Hop Hood in germany?

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned