Saturday nights...

CACashRefund

So last night as im about to get off work, i call my homegirl up and ask her if she can pick me up.

Well, unforunately shes drunk and shes unable to drive, so she cant pick me up. And while shes telling me how much she misses me and how we should kick it as soon as possible i heard some gunshots

she goes

"CAAAAAASH! somebody just got shooooooooooot..."

in like this drunk, but calm voice, so i was like "oh really? thats a shame..."

cause i thought it was a video game or movie in the background, so i wasnt even tripping.

we talked for a couple of more minutes and then we hung up.

well when i wake up this morning and i check the news

San Francisco -- Police found a woman suffering from a gunshot wound at Third Street and McKinnon Avenue at midnight on Saturday after receiving a report of shots fired, according to San Francisco Police dispatcher.

The woman was transported to a local hospital. Police do not know her condition.

No further information is available about the circumstances of the incident.

well i know the party was pretty close to where they found the woman, and i remember calling my homegirl at like 12:05 because i looked at the time, because i get out at 12:30 and i wanted to call her with enough time for her to get out her so i can clock out and hop into the car

i remember i heard like 3-4 shots really quick

wierd...

anything like this ever happen to anybody?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats crazy.

the closest to that that i've seen was when i was like 7 and still living in brasil...

i lived on the second floor with a balcony facing the street. some guy pulls up in a new car to show his girl (a family friend) and a guy comes up, robs him at gun point... and thats that.

thats the craziest i've seen.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i remember many acts of violence heres one for you

when i lived in bushwix bklyn across the street there was/is a bodega. it was like 7 pm and i was walking out the store towards the crib. there was always some hood as niggas in that place, the store was a drug front. anywho this one dude tells another, i dare u a dollar to go knock that bum out". this one bum was walking in front of the store minding his business. i thought dude was joking but when i get home i turned around and saw dude chase the bum down to the corner and beat his shit bad. old man was just steady yelling hella hurt. when dude walked back to the store the club was all fucked up.

i got more...

edited: shitty grammar and sentence structure corrections

I can't lie, when I had a gun put to my chest, I broke my pockets real quick.

Fuck getting shot.

last time i had a gun pulled on me was like 2 years ago i was out bombing, he showed the gun but didnt point it at me, and told me "break yoself"

i could have pulled out the krylon with the fatcap and gave him a faceful of flat black, but because i didnt have anything other than paint, i just told him i was a tagger and didnt have shit

he just walked away

in arizona my neighbors would randomly come out of their spot with a 22 and shoot the windows of cars parked on the street and go back inside.

i never parked on the street.

but no, i've never called someone and heard gunshots... there were many non-22 shots heard out in arizona too.. but there were never any cops showing up.. so i assume no one got shot.

fucking projects.

When I was visiting some friends down south we went to his local skatepark that was in a fairly run down area. After being there for 15 min these dudes ran out the chucky cheeses(yes, chucky cheese) next door and started to shooting at eachother. My friend got hit in the top of the left shoulder standing only acouple feet away. I dived into the bottom of the bowl immediately and called the 911.

They caught one guy there who had been shot in the leg and the other acouple days later.

My friend has this cool looknig lump of skin poppin up off his shoulder(and a part metal collarbone). Still make fun of the guy about his shoulder nipple. hahaha.

At the time it wasnt too cool though, I remember puking when I saw my friends shoulder...shit was fucked up. I dont do well with blood or needles. Well, other peoples blood.

You know you lived in a fucked city when people start shooting at chucky cheese.