saturday night and i got dancing fever.

Guest rules for mules

Guest rules for mules

tonight this girl threw up in front of my car and i was standing there next to her, sorta comforting her, and i was looking up to the sky and looking at the stars and wondering about nebulas bursting and star clusters breaking out, and all while this pretty little girl, naive but pretty, stuck her finger in mouth so she could spit it al back up, and it was so beautiful.

and i don't really don't understand for people to talk poltics. sure it was a topic of discussion giving that it is a current event, and one that effects us as americans very seriously. but that doesn't mean i am open to hear people out on their opinions on this, because most of the time i don't care. the converstations i've heard and all the debates that have been spoken have all resulted into absolute nonsense. this entire event and the results leading up to the it are so clear, i feel their isn't really a need to speak about and give it much thought. nothing good has come out of what happened eariler this and nothing will come good out of the results of it, so their isn't any reason to disect it and pick it apart for the sake of cheap conversation. and most of what people have to say has already been said and that has been by the news agengys reporting to the people of this great land what happened, but only giving a watered down version. something the people can swallow with ease. it's total common sense that this is so apparent, and i can't understand how people can't relize this shit. it's so frustating.

did anybody see the beastie boys on mtv talking about racism and basically preaching a message of passivity during this entire episode? they look rough, esp. mike d. i'm sorry, i love the beastie boys and can understand how the road and partying the amount that they did (has anybody seen ricky powell's book?) can take a toll on you physically, but whoa. they looked beat..

oh by way, racism is schizm on the serious tip.

out.2doublezero1

rulesforfools

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived