Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

saturday night and i got dancing fever.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by rules for mules, Sep 16, 2001.

1. tonight this girl threw up in front of my car and i was standing there next to her, sorta comforting her, and i was looking up to the sky and looking at the stars and wondering about nebulas bursting and star clusters breaking out, and all while this pretty little girl, naive but pretty, stuck her finger in mouth so she could spit it al back up, and it was so beautiful.

and i don't really don't understand for people to talk poltics. sure it was a topic of discussion giving that it is a current event, and one that effects us as americans very seriously. but that doesn't mean i am open to hear people out on their opinions on this, because most of the time i don't care. the converstations i've heard and all the debates that have been spoken have all resulted into absolute nonsense. this entire event and the results leading up to the it are so clear, i feel their isn't really a need to speak about and give it much thought. nothing good has come out of what happened eariler this and nothing will come good out of the results of it, so their isn't any reason to disect it and pick it apart for the sake of cheap conversation. and most of what people have to say has already been said and that has been by the news agengys reporting to the people of this great land what happened, but only giving a watered down version. something the people can swallow with ease. it's total common sense that this is so apparent, and i can't understand how people can't relize this shit. it's so frustating.

did anybody see the beastie boys on mtv talking about racism and basically preaching a message of passivity during this entire episode? they look rough, esp. mike d. i'm sorry, i love the beastie boys and can understand how the road and partying the amount that they did (has anybody seen ricky powell's book?) can take a toll on you physically, but whoa. they looked beat..

oh by way, racism is schizm on the serious tip.

out.2doublezero1
    rulesforfools

2. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

saturday night live was on tv today..I painted and watched it with the mute on..

just thought id be random too..

3. MUNE

MUNE Junior Member

so silo?.. not comming to portland to paint. bad girl! no presents!

------------------
    "Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

4. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

i didnt watch saturday night live, but i sure as hell didnt miss sat. night fever. that movie is awsome.

5. omone

omone Member

dont touch the hair!

6. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

oh shit..i meant fever not live..heh..

damnit what kind of preasants?just kidding