saturday fun.....

Guest PHYNE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by timeago

i bet that guy in the flick has a better pic of that shit

yeah but when its 15 degrees outside and your feet are so numb you dont really care ya know...

Originally posted by timeago

oh, i definately like the pic as it is, i was just saying, and believe me i knows about the coldizle given me the shizles

no doubt.....i got alot more fliks from yesterday i just didnt have enough time to go through them and post alot of them.....

Originally posted by Cup 'O Soup

Rei, Spoter, Fyce..

Could we trade for the 'closer' picture of that Dazem and Onset? [/email me for info on trades cup 'o soup........i got a couple onsets,and my boy 'if hes down to trade them' has a bunch too...peace:crazy:

Originally posted by cyzm

yo kasto.. u catch all those with the digi cam?. peace

you know it...my other camera is all fucked up..lol you shoulda came yesterday shit was mad fun..oh and you shouldnt call me kasto...other heads might think im kasto from detroit and shit.....just trying to clear it up before heads on here go apeshit haha..:crazy:

Originally posted by CROW RA

son send me the terd-heist-and crow fr8s----in the next pack--:idea:

all digitals crowski.......if you want ill email them to ya??

Originally posted by chuck s.

HOUR JONES!!!!!! pigscrew..................

dont forget the doctor sex on that fr8 too..shit was ill...caught a couple pigs crewbies ..KOVE IF YOU READ THIS HIT ME UP ON MY EMAIL PEACE...

Archived