Saturday afternoon thread what ever the fucking date is....i dont fucking know....

grittylifer

eh...went skating for the first time in years after drinking beers and shedding tears.

rolled up on a Afghani woman that is fly and she likes me!!!

heh.....

motherfuckers that was trynna fuck with me right? you know the whole curry on the door bitch shit?

anyway...the water went out. hella motherfuckers live 4 to a onebedroom and shit....heh...you know everybody hadda take a shit and the toilets dont work.......hahhahahahahhahaahh...suckahs.

really though.....my hallways smell like shit but my apartment dont......suckahs!

eh..anyway...im single. i just wish i could have some water so i could wash clothes shower shave and get my mack on.

bout ready for the steaks.....yahmean?

whats you motherfuckers up to?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

looking for plane tickets out of this shithole...trying make ends by selling dvds...lookin for a job slowly...today i think ill sit around till people come to my house and drag me out....im hungry i got bread and no peanutbutter, i got cereal and no milk, water and no ramen....shit sucks...

ahhh.....first and only meal of the day...well besides the beer.

got a huge medium cut steak marinating in champiagne dressing hot peeper garlic sauce a dash or worcester and some pabst.

for apetizers i got two tomatos marinated in champaigne dressing and for desert i got sangaria spritzers.

well.....i just spent 16.50 of the what used to be twenty bucks on eating....

i think i got a lead on some money though.

but yeah....im a proffessional at living off little money.

like the other day when i found ninety five cents and felt rich.

fuck it though....if your hungry go steal some food...just make sure you do it in front of the worker and see if they let you get away....

well i only steal from the store in front of workers.....but that was booze.

fuck man....fuck junk food.....go spange up enough for some salsa beans and rice.....youll be eating large for days on under 7bucks...and seven bucks is quite the budget.

hes like 42 but i bet he could still beat my ass, he told me when i was like 13 "i know you hate me so when you think you can take me we will go at it, till then you aint shit"

i fucking hate him more than anything but there isnt shit i can do about it so i just left

join a gym get yoked learn to box if you dont know how and learn some jujitsu. fuck it.........break his jaw and put him in a hold till he begs for mercy.....if you start now......youll be there before 19.

i mean.....at least i didnt say shank his ass......i dont want you to do jail time......allthough in texas cant you pop some caps?

anyway.....start ignoring me before i get you in trouble.

huh.....i dont get the whole steparents hating on children thing......

i mean....how does that work you know? what you got no honor to love a child? wack.

oh...so anyway..get a friend with a video camera and provoke him till he hits you while your friend gets it on tape....and blammo felony assault with an f on the record for the rest of his life and knowing you beat him at his own threat without throwing a blow.

i got tactics like rackin shit.

oh....yeah.

self defense though...dont forget the self defense.....so get him to say hes gonna beat you to death and then cap his bitch ass and hope moms buys you somthing with his life insurance policy loot if he has one....

anyway...i highly reccommend you follow the law in all instances and situations to every specific letters stipulation.

Archived