Satanic Norwegian Death Metal

Flubug Starski

Is fucking nuts. All these rappers arguing about whose realer have got nothing on Norway. These guys burn churches, and kill rival (and their own) band members, then make necklaces out of their body parts. There's a good book on it...but I forget the name. It's got a burning church on the front of it. I think it's "Lords of the Underground: Satanic Death Metal". I borrowed it off a friend, and was out bombing later that night. I was stopped by a cop, and when told to empty my pockets, I pulled out the book, forgetting what it was. The cop looked at it, then looked at me like reeeeaally funny. Then he told me to burn it. Is there anyone here who likes this shit? Some guy played me some, and it sounded like shit. The distortion on the guitar makes it sound as 'tinny' as possible. Fuckin total garbage. Especially the new stuff, which is getting all techno. Aright, I'm done.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

i read an article about those guys they are fucking nuts..

one guy blew his head off literally with a gun and one of his bandmates cooked his brain and ate it and made some necklace out of his skullcap or some shit..it was along time ago..

Originally posted by fr8lover:

i read an article about those guys they are fucking nuts..

one guy blew his head off literally with a gun and one of his bandmates cooked his brain and ate it and made some necklace out of his skullcap or some shit..it was along time ago..

Hahahaha...that's...one of the most insane things I've ever heard!!!!

are you just discovering death metal? seems like it. i dont even know if you are kidding...but whatever. and usually "satanic death metal" is referred to as "black metal" and black metal is a bit on the idiot side because its a big cometiion to se who is more sinister and evil. its like commercial rap these days..."i am iller than you. i got more money and hoes." its stupid mess fuck 9@!

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

are you just discovering death metal? seems like it. i dont even know if you are kidding...but whatever. and usually "satanic death metal" is referred to as "black metal" and black metal is a bit on the idiot side because its a big cometiion to se who is more sinister and evil. its like commercial rap these days..."i am iller than you. i got more money and hoes." its stupid mess fuck 9@!

Yo, you just posted exactly what I was going to write. But it's true..I know a dude who plays guitar for Abominator and he is probably more normal than I am and I don't listen to that stuff much any more. Most of it's a big game.

end of transmission

That shit about cooking bandmate's brains and what not is probably shit to get publicity. Kiss started rumours like that, Marilyn Manson had those puppy dog rumours, and now they're known by like every kid and youth pastor.

its probably a stunt.

And most black metal and death metal is stupid. death metal is like, super crunched guitars with a football player singer. and Black metal is some guy pussy ass metal with lots of out of key solos and some fag up on the keyboard. hahaha,

WHAT the fuck? Celtic Frost?? is that like a new shampoo or something? a new soap bar?

The best all time Death Metal Band name is definatley

"DEATH STICK"

Biabiabia

I don't think they're norwegian, but I went and saw Dimmu Borgir like a year or so ago. It was crazy. Thier guitarist is the only person I've ever seen that is like 6 foot tall or so and skinny as a rail, But kinda scared the hell out of me. The show was great. Puya is funny to me. Half their music is metal and the other half is radio rock.

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush:

And most black metal and death metal is stupid. death metal is like, super crunched guitars with a football player singer. and Black metal is some guy pussy ass metal with lots of out of key solos and some fag up on the keyboard. hahaha,

WHAT the fuck? Celtic Frost?? is that like a new shampoo or something? a new soap bar?

The best all time Death Metal Band name is definatley

"DEATH STICK"

Biabiabia

why cant you respect a different genre of music?

=============== <-- thats what peoples minds are today. NARROW.

but hey maybe you just dont like music that sounds like it is decomposing your organs while you sit there and try to understand the lyrics.

ahh whatever. i personally love death metal. and pictures that make no sence.

http://www.wfu.edu/users/bennettk/univphoto/images/ISO1600_detail_T.jpg'>

pecerereer!

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

can you honestly say that you respect rap and techno and country and classical and ska, etc....? some people just have a certain genre that just pisses them off... i personally dislike metal very much, but i dont expect people to like rap or drum-n-bass or anything else i like

yea but can you honestly say that you respect rap, and techno, and country, and classical, and ska, and every other kind of musical genre? some people just have a certain genre that pisses them off.... i personally dislike metal very much, but at the same time, i dont expect other people to like hip hop, or drum-n-bass, or anything else i like

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buuuuuut there's only so much that I can take. It gets old pretty fast. Don't like the technoish stuff you're talking about though. satanism is as dumb as christianity

[This message has been edited by pacman (edited 08-02-2001).]

To Makro.

nah, i love speed,death, and some shred metal.

And, i also listen to the local Metal radio shows, and they play lots of death, black, shred, all of it. i just listened to alot of it and Black metal and most death metal IS completely not my thing........hahaha and the narrow mindedness thing is quite off, since you don't know me at all

Celtic Frost is a fucking gay name for a band man. admit it.

Thats like calling my band Hispanic Sizzle.

Archived