Satanic Cults

Smart

So... I guess this is one of the latest theories about the Laci Peterson case... apparently back in January Modesto police went to an address identified on a 'cult watch' web site as a cult headquarters but... it was a furniture store and the owner is a regular guy...HA-ha

Anyway... I thought this hysteria died out after the 'suicide solution' case or something... seriously, I remember when I moved to a pretty religious commuity, well VERY religious, back in the 80's and 2 of my girlfriends both identified a certain location as a place of devil worshp rituals... both telling me gruesome stories and such. Well, since this was right near my house I went out there a few times... not only did I never find evidence of satanism, I never found evidence of anything but drunk kids... it was all small bonfires and beer cans...

I know there are fringe elements and stuff, but has anyone here REALLY met up with a satanic cult? Not the public Anton LeVay types, I mean real small town satanists. Anyone?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No, but I find it really funny and disturbing how ignorant some people can be and just write things off as being satanic.

When I was a little skater kid it was the heyday of the Bones Brigade. Every kid with a board knew how to draw the 'Vato Rat' :

http://www.skateone.com/catalog/images/acc/patches/patch_old_vato.gif'>

and consequently these cool little characters started appearing all over the neighbourhood.

So, one fine sunny day my religious aunt is over for some tea and crumpets and she sees the drawing in question on my griptape.

She went in a tirade about how skateboarding was corrupting the youth and the Vato Rat was the symbol Satanists used to communicate with their peers.

effyoo... hahaha! I recently found a notebook page from about '95... I don't know why I was thinking about it in Biology but there are 5 Vato Rats in a row, I must have been thinking about the 'good old days'...

And, on the Powell satanic tip, one of my boys grandmother's used to tell us that the Powell 'P' logo, the one that's like 3 lines that all make a P shape was actually 666 turned upside down and skating, ESPECIALLY vert skating, was the devil's playhouse...

Originally posted by Smart

effyoo... hahaha! I recently found a notebook page from about '95... I don't know why I was thinking about it in Biology but there are 5 Vato Rats in a row, I must have been thinking about the 'good old days'...

And, on the Powell satanic tip, one of my boys grandmother's used to tell us that the Powell 'P' logo, the one that's like 3 lines that all make a P shape was actually 666 turned upside down and skating, ESPECIALLY vert skating, was the devil's playhouse...

Yeah! I remember the 'P' thing too! Man, those were the days...

(Van Halen's "Runnin' With The Devil" starts playing)

so if thats you idontlikeyou you dont like me.

id rather handle wilds but if you know your gonna lose ill take slaps......shit i just got beat up and robbed....like i wont take aggression out on open face hand slaps.

if not its up to you.....

shit ill never talk to you again but ill talk shit....cept that got no honor.

shit fool.....you be trippen but i aint even sayin why....thats straight disrespect i aint pullen.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I knew 3 highschool lesbians that would go on the roof of ones house on full moon, being naked and praising satan under the candlelight...one of the most awesome shit i ever got to spy in my life.

Apart from that, there was this huge story here some years ago, when a group of 5 people in their mid20's had killed about 5 people in satanist ceremonies..all in jail.

when i was 12 me and some older writers broke into an abandoned movie theatre suspected to be a place for satanic rituals. the garbage cans always smelled really bad and we`d find dead animals in there sometimes. so we climbed through an abandoned window and spied on some guys with hoods and candles on the stage where the movie screen used to be with a big pentagram drawn on the floor. we ended up throwing rocks at them an running outside. i think they were just as scared as we were. a few weeks later it was torn down but i was pretty shook for a awhile.

in college i took an occult literature class. i was the most nomal person in there, which was scary. we had to write daily journal entries on our spiritual progress that week. there were lots of wicca people in there dressed in goth talking about whit and black witches and what not. for the final my teacher brought in her lesbian partner that was a channel for spirits and she went around the class talking to our spiritual guardians. her eyes rolled in the back of her head and it sounded like garbage. i none the less didnt ask any questions because i was thinking of children of the damned where the guys thinks brick wall brick wall. just to see if she could read my mind. she couldnt so i thought she was bullshit.

Originally posted by oldenglish

so if thats you idontlikeyou you dont like me.

id rather handle wilds but if you know your gonna lose ill take slaps......shit i just got beat up and robbed....like i wont take aggression out on open face hand slaps.

if not its up to you.....

shit ill never talk to you again but ill talk shit....cept that got no honor.

shit fool.....you be trippen but i aint even sayin why....thats straight disrespect i aint pullen.

let me see your wilds LaRudee.

Archived