Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Satanic Cults

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Smart, May 17, 2003.

1. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

So... I guess this is one of the latest theories about the Laci Peterson case... apparently back in January Modesto police went to an address identified on a 'cult watch' web site as a cult headquarters but... it was a furniture store and the owner is a regular guy...HA-ha

Anyway... I thought this hysteria died out after the 'suicide solution' case or something... seriously, I remember when I moved to a pretty religious commuity, well VERY religious, back in the 80's and 2 of my girlfriends both identified a certain location as a place of devil worshp rituals... both telling me gruesome stories and such. Well, since this was right near my house I went out there a few times... not only did I never find evidence of satanism, I never found evidence of anything but drunk kids... it was all small bonfires and beer cans...

I know there are fringe elements and stuff, but has anyone here REALLY met up with a satanic cult? Not the public Anton LeVay types, I mean real small town satanists. Anyone?

2. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

No, but I find it really funny and disturbing how ignorant some people can be and just write things off as being satanic.
    When I was a little skater kid it was the heyday of the Bones Brigade. Every kid with a board knew how to draw the 'Vato Rat' :
    http://www.skateone.com/catalog/images/acc/patches/patch_old_vato.gif'>
    and consequently these cool little characters started appearing all over the neighbourhood.
    So, one fine sunny day my religious aunt is over for some tea and crumpets and she sees the drawing in question on my griptape.
    She went in a tirade about how skateboarding was corrupting the youth and the Vato Rat was the symbol Satanists used to communicate with their peers.

3. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

the respectfull satanic christ writes graffiti regardless cause theres a war going on.

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

effyoo... hahaha! I recently found a notebook page from about '95... I don't know why I was thinking about it in Biology but there are 5 Vato Rats in a row, I must have been thinking about the 'good old days'...

And, on the Powell satanic tip, one of my boys grandmother's used to tell us that the Powell 'P' logo, the one that's like 3 lines that all make a P shape was actually 666 turned upside down and skating, ESPECIALLY vert skating, was the devil's playhouse...

5. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

satan slap box you and win.

that goes for v*** that just told me to lose his number.

wild styles or slap boxing.

your choice.

no bitch shit......ie. having someone else take your fights or do your sketches.

6. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

i aint even trynna spark drama.

more like end veal.

7. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Yeah! I remember the 'P' thing too! Man, those were the days...

(Van Halen's "Runnin' With The Devil" starts playing)

8. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

so if thats you idontlikeyou you dont like me.

id rather handle wilds but if you know your gonna lose ill take slaps......shit i just got beat up and robbed....like i wont take aggression out on open face hand slaps.

if not its up to you.....

shit ill never talk to you again but ill talk shit....cept that got no honor.

shit fool.....you be trippen but i aint even sayin why....thats straight disrespect i aint pullen.

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i think i went over a "vato rat" at my chill peicing spot

10. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Blasphemy!

11. Dick Quickwood

i wish i hadent have done it now, or at least got a flick

12. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

for real i take it to solid wilds and win.

where you think i learned the style but from the devil.

13. Dick Quickwood

14. miles apart

miles apart Member

15. I knew 3 highschool lesbians that would go on the roof of ones house on full moon, being naked and praising satan under the candlelight...one of the most awesome shit i ever got to spy in my life.
    Apart from that, there was this huge story here some years ago, when a group of 5 people in their mid20's had killed about 5 people in satanist ceremonies..all in jail.