satan on fire??

Guest torkone

ok, i looked back on old threads, and didnt find a topic on this, but has anybody heard or seen the supposed image of satan, either in the explosion or smoke of the wtc? i know that if there is such a picture, photoshop could be the only reason, but i still wanna see it. so if anyone has a flick or image post it on up.

------------------

put sum south in ya mouth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, theres no way that could have been done on photo shop in 10 minutes....i swear i heard the associated press was reporting on that though....ill do some snooping later....regardless if i sat in a lawn chair looking at the sky all day im sure i could come away with satan, the virgin mary and the dog from blues clues....if someone showed me some video now....that may sway me to belive it wasnt fabricated

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

hmmm...looks a lil sketch to me, the face looks a little to light a shade of gray, like someone done fucked with it, i wanna see a video. thats a good point about clouds though ive sworn i saw some crazy shit in em many times. to be continued...

------------------

put sum south in ya mouth

Guest freddy kreuger
Originally posted by knowlej:

watch clouds on mushrooms and you'll see enough crazy shit for two life times.

try the trails of smoke from fireworks on lots and lots of lsd!

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!speekin off shrooms, i am on that shit!!!!!all i can think obout say in is ahhhhhh!!!!and the satean face lookd real crazy right now photoshop or not...

Yah know, I saw the topic and said to myself, Marilyn Manson.

my friend and I trade books frequently and we gave me Marilyn Manson's autobiography. I was reading it and he had a joke side project called, "Satan on Fire" and it was a Christian Death Metal band. I got excited, but I was let down by that picture.

------------------

SLAP BRACLETS FOR THE 2K1!

Guest cracked ass

Along the same lines, I saw an outthrust female torso in the smoke on the cover of Def Leppard's "Pyromania". Which was before Photoshop but no doubt also a deliberate creation.

Archived