satan created macdonalds

Daddy Screw

check this funny newspaper article

PRINCE'S CHURCH IN ROW OVER SATAN'S BIG MAC

11:21 - 22 July 2003

A Parish magazine caused a storm last night by printing claims fast-food giant McDonald's was created by Satan. The Rev John Wright published an anonymous article in his bi-monthly newsletter stating dieters craving a Big Mac and fries are being tempted by the Devil.

Mr Wright, vicar of St Mary the Virgin Church in Tetbury, Gloucestershire, whose parishioners include Prince Charles, insisted it was a tongue-in-cheek commentary on people's fight against the flab.

McDonald's yesterday insisted it was not the work of Satan.

The article, written by an unknown parishioner in Old Testament-style, also claims the TV remote control, fried potatoes and even the NHS are evil.

It said: "And God populated the Earth with broccoli and cauliflower and spinach, green and yellow vegetables of all kinds, so Man would live a long and healthy life.

"But Satan created McDonald's. And McDonald's brought forth the double cheeseburger. And McDonald's said to Man 'You want fries with that?' And Man gained pounds." Mr Wright said the piece was handed to him by a member of his congregation who suggested he use it in the magazine, but that he did not know who wrote it.

He stressed it was not meant to be anti-McDonald's but was designed to get people to think about their diets in a light-hearted way.

"You have to apply a sense of humour when you read this, of course, " said Mr Wright. "I put it in the newsletter to make people smile.

"It is about how difficult it is to do what we know is good for us."

original article here

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This thread makes me wanna turn vegan..:o

HAHA LIKE HELL HA HA HA..PASS THAT STEAK KROOK!

am i going to have to explain myself here belligerant guy, i was just wondering if you knew that BASF (the company) was one of the companies (11?) that was put together in the thirties? as part of the third reich yet somehow the name still survives. as for the graffiti writer BASF, examples of his work can be found in the movie, Mostly Martha (german/subtitles), a good flick about romance, families, and food. you probably know both of these things since you are posting up in here, though you're somewhere in london, miles away from germany, the setting of mostly martha, and the ancestoral home of the third reich.

Originally posted by 23578

am i going to have to explain myself here belligerant guy, i was just wondering if you knew that BASF (the company) was one of the companies (11?) that was put together in the thirties? as part of the third reich yet somehow the name still survives. as for the graffiti writer BASF, examples of his work can be found in the movie, Mostly Martha (german/subtitles), a good flick about romance, families, and food. you probably know both of these things since you are posting up in here, though you're somewhere in london, miles away from germany, the setting of mostly martha, and the ancestoral home of the third reich.

well i knew the company was german but i didn't know it had anything to do with the third reich.i chose the name cos i couldn't think of anything else and here just happened to a BASF cassette lying within eyeshot on the day i signed up.

as for the graffiti writer BASF i thought they were actually a crew.

another example of the third reich's legacy would be the VW beetle, am i right?funny how that car became used a lot by hippies.

the belligerancy was my attempt at humour which you obviously didn't get (the hell out my thread).

ha ha, yeah we cool, i was just trying to employ a wee bit of sarcasm myself. and i didn't know they were a crew, shit was nice though. yeah, the vw beetle was engineered by the nazis, and there are some other big names that were part of the 11, i think damlier benz was one of them too, i could be wrong. i'm too fagged out because of this drawing 12oz members debacle i've been in all day to check, and i also have too much shit to do that i've been neglecting. peace.