SAT is hwhack

steevo

so i was sitting in class thinking about the SAT i will be having to take soon. But its the new SAT with that wack essay kids have to write and then someone has to sit on their ass all day and grade them. then i thought why would they even add something as wack as writing an essay to the SAT. then i created a theory. its a government conspiracy. the government wants to reduce unemployment so they are paying people to read kids essays to give them something to do. Thats the only reason i can think of that they would torture poor kids like me in having to write an essay on the SAT.its all to reduce unemployment and create jobs, well thats what i think...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow. you're retarded. do you really think they have unemployed people grading your fucking essays? no, clearly they don't. the people grading your essays are all very smart i'm sure. if i had to guess its mostly teachers and professors looking to make an extra buck or two. I know thats what they do on AP testing. But in all honesty, jesus christ. did you really think the government is hiring unemployed people to grade essays that make a serious impact on kid's future? i bet you're going to do reeeal well on that.