SARS what the fuck?

Frate_Raper

Is it all over or just over here in Toronto/ gta? People are going retarded over this.

This guy at my works cleaning up, they're saying stay home for 10 days if you feel sick.This guy calls in sick to work 3 TIMES A WEEK and has for ever.......now sluggers got SARS, last week he spraned his ankle, fell down the stairs and ate bad hamburger helper.He's 27 works part time at a shitty store and his dad was forced out because he got the aids AHAHAHAHAH...............man this guy rules!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

we were just talking about this tonight with friends...

i first heard about it when my mom's friends brother died of it in california, but he got it in new york.

for some reason, i thought the news said that it was a sexually transmitted.

i hear marijuana is a good defence against SARS.

Guest willy.wonka

yeah thats what i was thinking, but i was thinking, how would a virus start?

back in the day people used to believe that maggots and flies spawned from shit and old food. it took some guy with comon sence to show "them"; using jars (one open, one closed).

does a disease spawn from the open jar?yes it does.

closed jar? no it doesnt...flies cant get in.

i guess that answered my question and backed up R. Heydrich's theory.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

About two weeks ago, I got on the plane to PR from La Guardia, NYC, after spending the night at the airport... Immediately upon sitting down on my seat I started feeling shitty... my nose started running, feverish, coughing, etc. I was really fucking scared.

Thankfully it was just a bad cold coupled with a slight throat/chest infection. Hell, maybe I was getting the beginning stages of SARS, but I demolished it with an unorthodox and often warned-against combination of antibiotics and heavy alcohol ingestion. My pee looked and smelled like household cleaner for a week. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest TresOne

Some douchebag at my school just went to visit his family in Japan, becuase like ALL of them have SARS. What a fucking genius, honestly. How do you develope that kind of mentality? "Hmm, my family's sick in an over-populated, under-medicated country where this fucking disease originated, so...i'll go visit 'em!"

Now he wonders why he feels sick.. fucking idiot.

Forcible quarantine, i say. Stay the fuck in yer house until you either Die, or get better. Try going outside and risk getting punched in the spine, and drop-kicked in the head.

"it's not an epidemic... yet"

Originally posted by TresOne

Forcible quarantine, i say. Stay the fuck in yer house until you either Die, or get better. Try going outside and risk getting punched in the spine, and drop-kicked in the head.

"it's not an epidemic... yet"

That shit is fucking great. My new away message.

Archived