Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sARe 02 (quicky)

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by sARe, Jul 13, 2002.

1. sARe

sARe New Jack

sARe 02 (quicky-FIXED)

what up graff homies im new to this forum so i thought i would post a little piece i made yesterday just to get my name out well peep it tell me what ya'll think peace ::sARe::
    [​IMG]

2. THEdude

THEdude Guest

Welcome guy

I can't really see the pic.....[ X ]

try posting it again or something

3. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

not tooo bad...but i think u should keep it simple cause the letter structures aint too strong...only letter i'm feelin is the s...i aint dissin you...just keep shit simple.peace.

4. Pose

Pose New Jack

looks pretty phat, nice job. but i got one suggestion, tha little space in the a looks kinda big, but thats just what i think. phat sketch, peace

5. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

It looks kinda weak. but take a picture from close up. Its hard to see anything

6. JimboTheLion

JimboTheLion Junior Member

The R probably needs alittle work, but all in all i like it! nice work.

7. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

not too bad..im liking it..now try sare (slowly)

8. mr c

mr c Junior Member

i love that shit

that shit is fuckign dope man............... hitt me an email

9. newjersey

newjersey Member

wow i like that stuff alot........ props

10. unseen

unseen New Jack

can u take a pic of it not at an angle

11. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

nice post!

i wanna see more.. but what i do seeis pretty dope you got my vote! .. and color it i whould love to see that!

12. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

uhh...... the letter forms arent very hott if you ask me? i dunno why it looks so so dope to all of you.. its pretty good i think though

take a better picture too man that angle shot isnt doin it for me

13. sARe

sARe New Jack

Hey well i was up in LA for the Hot import nights car show so couldent get back at ya'll well thanks for all the good and bad replys well i just wanted to say that i know its kinda wak because that is the first piece iv done in about a year last year when i was 16 at 3:30 am i was at the otay pits here in sd and there was a undercover there hiding and busted my ass on the spot i got charged for curfew , valdalizing and so much more i was in campo for a month and had the cops watching my ass for months so iv been away but be looking for alot of shit by me in the sd scene

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

not bad. nice hand though.

15. big PERM

big PERM Guest

is there somthing that these other kids are seeing that im not because the more i look at it the more wack the letters look, i dont mean to be a dickhead but i say keep it real simple
    http://www.kellogg.com.au/08/09/images/coconewboxShot.jpg'>
    i say copy these letters and add 3d