santa's a stupid fat fuck who's not getting any play from mrs. claus

Santa Claus

so, because aserine is having his little "i'm perfectly healthy but need to lose weight so my size 32 pants won't be kind of tight" party in the other thread, i thought i'd start a thread around the fact that i'm rediculously overweight and i need to lose weight so i dont have a heart attack when i'm 19. so this is for all the REAL fatties.

basically, heres my plan:

20-30minute jog everyday w/ light lifting to tone.

replace ALL soda w/ water.

no more jack in the crack.

no more naps( :( )

breakfast: slimfast and water

lunch: fruit, turkey sandwhich w/ LOTS of veggies, and water

dinner: whatever mommy makes, but smaller portions, and wate

snacks: health bars?? fruit?? and water...

i did this 2 years ago and lost like, 30-40 pounds in under 4 months. it was insane. and i really need to stop being a fatass. its not very fun.

lets see how long this lasts, my bet is....a week.

santasucksatlife!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think you are going a little bit overboard . but my size 32 pants fit well thanx . anyhow , you can still eat what you were , just cut out all the crap , soda especially and junk that has no nutritional value other than to feed your craving . that doesnt mean cut your portions and what not . just make sure you burn off more calories than you consume , and youll lose the weight gradually , which will ensure you keep it off .

cutting just 250 calories in a day and burning of 250 calories can help you lose as much as 5 pounds per week . 250 calories is just 1 soda , 1 fast food order , 1 doughnut etc . and 30 min of walkin , 15-20 of jogging , 20 of cylcling , or 30 of playing bball . its not difficult it just takes tim,e and effort.

Re: Re: santa's a stupid fat fuck who's not getting any play from mrs. claus

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

replace ALL soda w/crack.

no more water.

i have a special glass "weight loss inhaler" that could really help you out with this...

hahahahahahahaha......

anyway, thanks for the tips aserine.

it wont be hard at all to cut WAYYYYY more than 250 calories from my diet. my eating habits are pretty shitty.

Guest railroadjerk

seriously dude you can eat whatever you want just follow my diet plan:

NO BREAKFAST

lunch: a sandwhich or something hot but a small portion, a salad w/fat free dressing and a roll or some shit.

water and skim milk ONLY to drink

dinner: regular meal, just dont pig out, a salad and water and skim milk.

dont snack, ive given up chocolate and pop. im down to 150, ive lost 20 pounds in like, 7 months and that sounds slow but i really didnt need to lose a lot of poundage.

excersise too, i bike around 6-7 miles sometimes more a day and walk everywhere instead of driving, if you dont want to bike....easy peasy.

Just out of curiosity how much do you weigh? I want to lose weight and I always seem to fail miserably. I have no motivation to stick with it. But yours sounds like something I could stick with, and you said it seems to work. I'm going to try it. Wish me luck, and good luck to you, homes:D

If you all follow that diet plan you will loose weight, make sure you excercie 20 min a day too.

And at the main meal, eat healthy, not a bunch of meat. Acutally totally cut red meat out of your diet, that ways you will be getting your protein from fish chicken, etc, but less fat, and you will not be killing the sacred cow. Eat balanced shit.

I did a log of the food i ate for 4 days, its really informative. Your supposed to be getting around 60% of all calories from carbs, 20% from protein, 20% from fat. 1g of fat has 9 calories, where as 1g of protein and carbs only have 4 calories each.

I figured out my diet is like 30% fat, 60% carbs and 10% protein, which means i need more protein and less fat. but im real skinny, 140 pounds and 5' 11''

Archived