sandy hook (conspiracy)

_blank_

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to 9 mins and got tired of wasting my time. This is about as flimsy as it gets.

The person who made the video takes statements and media reports made during the incident, when confusion and tension are at extreme levels and treats them like fact and then can't understand why things in the heat of the moment don't all add up later. Look at any crisis event, there is always stuff that doesn't add up or make sense, especially on the part of the media and eye witnesses (the whole eye witness testimony is very well known to not be a solid and reliable source of information - eyesight is fallible, memory is fallible, ambiguous info interpreted incorrectly, emotions are high, etc).

I get the feeling the viewer went in to this looking for a conspiracy and the fact that he uses stuff from Info Wars as a source makes it hard to treat seriously.

This is retarded, I'm negging you, that's about it.

Half of this shit can be explained by a doing a couple Google searches of your own.

Stuff like this always gets me because it's like...oh, you think there was an enormous conspiracy involving the highest echelons of government and backed by the most sinister of motives? Then why the fuck are they gonna slip up so bad that yokels like you can figure it out?

A few things bugged me about the video.

First the report of the 2nd gunman, or maybe even a third.

2nd, the picture of the little girl I forgot her name, but the Parker kid, also the way the father comes out and smiles like..."we going to start yet". Just seemed really odd to me.

The medical examiner, he just came off as..an idiot.

Also the fact that there seemed to be only 1 ambulance that responded, and it was blocked off and up the street. As someone in the field, especially because children are involved you would think that they would be pulling them out and bringing them to the hospital to confirm deaths, EMT's aren't supposed to pronounce someone dead, ya know unless like there head's off. Or they have been there for days. You would like to leave no doubt in the Parent's mind that their child could have been saved.

Some of that footage may have come from later times, and although I find some of this interesting, I definitely believe it happened, and I certainly am not coming to the conclusion that the guy who made the video made, just a few things that bothered me. I also don't know all the details, so I'm not jumping on this bandwagon at all.

Of course its fishy, its kind of strange how the body counts keep getting higher and higher.

The details get fuzzier and fuzzier.

How the fuck is a dad who just lost his daughter able to do anything but mourn?

I don't have kids but im assuming if I did and they died I wouldnt be laughing before my press conference.

But as with most other things I stay out of these arguments because you can't tell most of these retards anything.

This & Aurora both seem government orchestrated to me, but good luck telling that to middle America who eat sleep and breathe Fox news and tabloids.

Oh, sum1 is testy 4 those negs.

This is total garbage.

Again, if by some insane and impossible twist this was something perpetrated by the government, there's no way they'd fuck it up so badly that it would be uncovered by the class of people who're spouting about conspiracy.

I wouldn't buy into this even if Ron Paul was president, and that would definitely be in some weird alternate universe where rules of logic and common sense don't apply.

It's not about Obama, it's about this being far-fetched and idiotic. It doesn't even merit serious discussion, which is why I have no qualms with just being a jerk in this thread.

Thanks for the negs though, RIPS, you seem like a really intelligent dude.

do you ever fall of from the circle jerk that is the paranoid delusional alex jones following?

and no. it feels great. I come every time.

I appreciate different views, lord knows I consider myself retarded. However, I appreciate views/ideas/opinions that have some basis in reality. not some "oh shit it doesn't make sense, must be the evil new world order government. lets string together a bunch of early reports, debunked science, and loosely developed stats to PROVE obama is a lizard."

I appreciate different views, but subjects like this are fucking stupid, why the hell would the government orchestrate something like this?

All this has done is create more problems in government because some reasonable people now think that maybe some gun control might be a good idea whereas the majority in government don't!

If your government was so tyrannical it wouldn't pull shit like this, it would just do what it wanted to do and fuck what anyone thinks.

do you ever fall of from the circle jerk that is the paranoid delusional alex jones following?

and no. it feels great. I come every time.

I appreciate different views, lord knows I consider myself retarded. However, I appreciate views/ideas/opinions that have some basis in reality. not some "oh shit it doesn't make sense, must be the evil new world order government. lets string together a bunch of early reports, debunked science, and loosely developed stats to PROVE obama is a lizard."

No use in arguing with trailer trash hillbillies, and I dont watch Alex Jones I barely know who he is.

And I never said either way, I havent made up my mind. However im open to the idea that anything is possible, they finally got gun control legislation on the table didnt they?

Stay classy you fucking excuse of a man, how many forms of Hepatitis have you got off of Craigslist by now?

I appreciate different views, but subjects like this are fucking stupid, why the hell would the government orchestrate something like this?

All this has done is create more problems in government because some reasonable people now think that maybe some gun control might be a good idea whereas the majority in government don't!

If your government was so tyrannical it wouldn't pull shit like this, it would just do what it wanted to do and fuck what anyone thinks.

Gun control only affects people who follow the law Decy, and again you fucking retards are acting like im in here preaching some Zeigeist shit.

Maby dont be so fucking narrow minded and case closed.

What about the collusion between the Brits and Loyalist militants to kill civilians in N.Ireland?

Look it up, if the government was willing to do that, whats a few school children to push gun control?

As always by the time im done typing I wonder why I either bother to argue with a bunch of limp dick middle aged balding men who have nothing else to do but troll a ''hip-hop'' site.

Gun control only affects people who follow the law Decy, and again you fucking retards are acting like im in here preaching some Zeigeist shit.

Not for nothing man, but you are referring to this conspiracy bullshit as merely an "alternate opinion" and shitting on people who are writing it off.

Maybe the circle jerk argument would be more applicable in the NRA thread (even though I'm one of the gun control jerkers /nh) but in here it's a case of logic versus detachment from reality, rather than two sides of a debate.