SAN DIEGO

Guest WHOWHAT

Guest WHOWHAT
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SoCalBomber

i've seen that bridge spot go from injur to TVC to Vatoe (for 2 days) back to TVC and it just got buffed a few days ago, i wish i had a scanner i'd post the flicks. ALso the Hindu and Tape pieces got buffed too, what happened to hindue anyway? he was destroying shit like 6 months ago and he kinda dissapeared.

Everytime I go down there that bridge has been repainted. Seems like after a while it would be a hot spot to hit. It would suck to get rolled up on when you are in the middle of a bridge. I guess you could always jump and try to swim and hide.

Originally posted by SoCalBomber

i've seen that bridge spot go from injur to TVC to Vatoe (for 2 days) back to TVC and it just got buffed a few days ago, i wish i had a scanner i'd post the flicks. ALso the Hindu and Tape pieces got buffed too, what happened to hindue anyway? he was destroying shit like 6 months ago and he kinda dissapeared.

I seen mad spots from HINDUE and BIRD all the way to vegas. They must of moved to vegas for a while cause they had crazy ass spots in the middle of nowhere. Props to them

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

i dont know about calling this the san diego thread....this shit is a lil shifty:o

i definately agree...lets see the all city bombers..

how about sum sdv bombs..most consitant crue and memebers bombing out there.. how about sum kor-resq-skann's.. i just got word from the fellas!! FREE TREWS ONE!!!!:mad: :mad:

Guest SoCalBomber

last i heard vatoe was moving back east somewhere, st louis or something, he painted alot of freights out here, also that bridge piece was hot, too bad TVC took it back after a day or two, hahaha. Kore does get up, nothing too skillful, but he gets some tight spots, i'll give him that much. There is better stuff around SD believe me, damn i need a scannner, someone post up some NR, wesk, persue, wst, OA, pres, show some real san diego flava.

Guest SoCalBomber

For you guys in san diego this weekend, here's some hip hop shows you don't want to miss :

Saterday- El-p, Mr. Lif, Cage, RJD2 @ The Scene

Sunday - Public Enemy, Blackalicious, Dialated Peoples @ The Belly Up

Originally posted by TonySuprano

I seen mad spots from HINDUE and BIRD all the way to vegas. They must of moved to vegas for a while cause they had crazy ass spots in the middle of nowhere. Props to them

yeah i saw that hindue/bird stuff too on the way to vegas, they must have taken notes on the locations, because those spots seem impossible to find after the sun sets............

Archived