Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SAN ANTONIO TX

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by grand_one, Feb 11, 2002.

1. grand_one

grand_one New Jack

http://cloggedcaps.tripod.com

On Saturday, March 9th, in San Antonio, Texas, the second annual Clogged Caps will be hosting an art exhibition from sun up to sun down, featuring some of the world's greatest aerosol talents, along side some of the most talented MCs and DJs of our culture. There will be food, drinks, and merchandise for sale, along with giveaways from our local sponsors and Deep Concentration Records. This portion of the event will be free and open to the public and is being held on the corner of FRIO and RUIZ, west of the down town area.

Some of the graffiti artists that will be in attendance and painting at the show include, KING157 RTM, DENZ TAC, END CREW - EMER, MYNAS, BRON, DRON, KLEMS PHS - (LA), CMW CREW (Chicago), SUS CREW (Phoenix), ADGE (Cali), DTS (Houston), COLOR ONE (Houston), FX - POSE2, SEW ONE, ENEM, EAS (NYC), DAN ONE FBA (Philly), NEVER STB (Boston, San Francisco), Emen STB (Boston, San Francisco), Sphere 51 ISK (Boston), Snails One (Oakland CA), Denz & Cope2, AFF CREW - Die, Empty, Veng, Sone (Si, NY), MAK ONE (UK), San Antonio's LAWS crew, RTD, plus many many more!!!

Scheduled to preform through out the day and night events are Qwel of Typical Cats, Offwhyte and DJ Meaty Ogre (Chicago, IL), Cee Plus & the Mathematic DJs (Houston, TX), Assassyn Dynasty, Konstant Output, Supa Brotha Scientists (DJs: Donnie D, Jester, Klassen, and Bones McCoy), Scuba Steve (Indiana, Junior Varsity, Tonedef), Beat Kitchen DJ: Dish 1, Son-ILO & Aura of Alpha Team, Skyhorse, Grape Frooht (Houston, TX), and more TBA!

2. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

sounds like an ill ass line up...

im gonna hafta make that shit.... last year was pretty dope...

ibteaser<~

3. kasmoney

kasmoney Guest

SHIT SOUND FUN..MAKE SURE YOU PEEP THE DANONE SHIT..HIM N SEW ARE SUM OF PHILLIES ILLEST!!!....215!

4. nick5542

nick5542 Member

fuck yeah

i live in austin and me and my friend and deffinately driving downt to go to that shit, looks pretty tight.

5. SeYnO9

SeYnO9 Member

A LOT OF HOUSTON HEADS ARE GOING TO TRY 2 MAKE IT! IM MOS DEFINATELY THERE!

6. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

wish i still lived in texas...i would be there too....

7. Ob1

Ob1 New Jack

I'll be there. Will there be any strippers?

8. crso

crso Senior Member

no car = no San Antonio :(

9. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

Take a Greyhound, crso. I'd offer to take you, but my truck only seats 2.

10. crso

crso Senior Member

thanks anyway. i'm not going to take the greyhound. but i might end up in S.A anyhow.