same names

GWIZ1r

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CountRockula

battle the motherfucker who happens to be jockin your shit. battle him for the name, and cross out all his shit until theres nothing left. you could also beat him down, that works too.

id say battle. possibly a beat down if he isnt down.

I also had this same problem.For a while I was heated cuz this fool was up, but lacked skill. Fuck it now, I dont even care.In the whole scheme of things who cares.You have a personality enough not to rely on pure rep. If your really down,you wont get nothin between you and painting

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by jhskt

Question ... are there any other "CRIK" or "CRIKET" 's out there in the graffiti scene

dont ask this question. just dont ask this question. do not. dont. refrain. stop. halt. cease.

.....surely

Originally posted by jhskt

Question ... are there any other "CRIK" or "CRIKET" 's out there in the graffiti scene

CHANCES ARE YES. I know there are other CAPS.... shit there was capmpc who was a destroyer back in the day. But I know that I have been writing the same name for 9 years and I like my name. Who cares if someone else likes it. Or has it. Or bought it off e-bay. fk'em.

CAPS............. my face hurts from straining my eyes to see my butthole.....bad or good?

someone else has my name and yea they got more ups than me for sure from what i have seen over time online and even sometimes on fr8's but when i got my name, i never knew this person existed.. the reason I still use this name is cuz the person lives and gets up pretty much up in Canada and i live in southern california. thats like 4003983 miles apart, and i could care less about em using the name i use.. and i am pretty sure he could care less also if he even knows i exist. you never know tho. he might drive way the fuck down here and wanna battle. whatever, i'm up for it. MWHAHAHAH >=] :beat:

if you are up and you do distinct shit instead of some played style..everyone will know when you are up and they will know that the toy isn't the same person

Guest CountRockula

yeah like i said before battle, but pretty much no matter what you write, theres gonna be someone else who writes it too somewhere in the world. i know for a fact someone else writes the same thing as me but i really dont care, cause im the only cat who writes it where im at. but yeah since its someone where you are, battle them.

Guest jeff123456

crossing other ppl out no matter how toy they are or even if they have ur word is really gay..never cross ppl out only toys do that..

if someone has the same tag as u find him and talk to him NICLEY and tell him u had it first .. and help him think of a new tag.. friendleness can go along way... but if he still doent change it u take ur fist and u knock his front teeth out.. then he'll know whos boss

Guest ThePrankster

Re: .....surely

Originally posted by CAPS

CHANCES ARE YES. I know there are other CAPS.... shit there was capmpc who was a destroyer back in the day. But I know that I have been writing the same name for 9 years and I like my name. Who cares if someone else likes it. Or has it. Or bought it off e-bay. fk'em.

CAPS............. my face hurts from straining my eyes to see my butthole.....bad or good?

hahaha bought it off e-bay haha thats great

Guest ThePrankster

i've been debatin' on names to write and i haven't chose a good one cuz of people who write it, but after readin' all these replies on this subject my chances of lookin' for a good word to write aren't as slim as it use to be :D

i had my name for like six years before i found out there was another. i yapped how i was the one and only, and the dude hit my mail up. he's been writtin a little longer than me, but he is from canada. our styles are so different, no one would mistake one for the other. since then, we hit eachother up a lot and i look forward to seein his shit roll around. i get extra hyped. i always thought i'd battle anyone who tried to have the same name as me, but he was cool as hell, and made me happy to share a name with him. eventually, i'd like to rock an end to end with that cat...my point is, theres no use for beef if you got two professionals pushin the same name in a different style.

i doubt there's any other 'phism's considering i made it up and it doesnt' mean anything. unfortunately people who don't look long enough think it says 'phish' and that i'm some kinda damn hippie.

boogerlessthecat would be instant notoriety....you could be the invisibl skratch piklz of graf ;x

Archived