Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

same names

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by GWIZ1r, Mar 18, 2002.

1. GWIZ1r

GWIZ1r New Jack

yo i have a quick question what do you do when someone has the same name as you and is ruining your rep by throwin up a grip of sorry shit? do you change your name...or kick the persons ass?

2. CountRockula

CountRockula Guest

battle the motherfucker who happens to be jockin your shit. battle him for the name, and cross out all his shit until theres nothing left. you could also beat him down, that works too.

id say battle. possibly a beat down if he isnt down.

3. CountRockula

CountRockula Guest

p.s. dont give up and change your name unless this cat is alot better than you, with alot more ups.

4. jhskt

jhskt New Jack

Question ... are there any other "CRIK" or "CRIKET" 's out there in the graffiti scene

5. omone

omone Member

same name

change one letter in the name, or add a letter, like an S

6. Esai

Esai Member

I also had this same problem.For a while I was heated cuz this fool was up, but lacked skill. Fuck it now, I dont even care.In the whole scheme of things who cares.You have a personality enough not to rely on pure rep. If your really down,you wont get nothin between you and painting

7. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

dont ask this question. just dont ask this question. do not. dont. refrain. stop. halt. cease.

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

B to the izzo
    ATTLE to the izzay

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i just saw somebody with the same name as me...i just look to see if im better...so far,yes,yes i am.

10. CAPS

CAPS Member

.....surely

CHANCES ARE YES. I know there are other CAPS.... shit there was capmpc who was a destroyer back in the day. But I know that I have been writing the same name for 9 years and I like my name. Who cares if someone else likes it. Or has it. Or bought it off e-bay. fk'em.

CAPS............. my face hurts from straining my eyes to see my butthole.....bad or good?

11. artistic.intercourse

artistic.intercourse Member

someone else has my name and yea they got more ups than me for sure from what i have seen over time online and even sometimes on fr8's but when i got my name, i never knew this person existed.. the reason I still use this name is cuz the person lives and gets up pretty much up in Canada and i live in southern california. thats like 4003983 miles apart, and i could care less about em using the name i use.. and i am pretty sure he could care less also if he even knows i exist. you never know tho. he might drive way the fuck down here and wanna battle. whatever, i'm up for it. MWHAHAHAH >=] :beat:

12. Wilt

Wilt Guest

if you are up and you do distinct shit instead of some played style..everyone will know when you are up and they will know that the toy isn't the same person

13. CountRockula

CountRockula Guest

yeah like i said before battle, but pretty much no matter what you write, theres gonna be someone else who writes it too somewhere in the world. i know for a fact someone else writes the same thing as me but i really dont care, cause im the only cat who writes it where im at. but yeah since its someone where you are, battle them.

14. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

hella kids write my name....theres a fuckin kid on this board who has the same one....i just throw up a 2 and i dont gottta worry about shit

15. cdz

cdz Member

if you two have the same name, keep the shit way different, kinda like the two ewoks