salvia

mapo wc

i got my 1g of 5x salvia from mazatec garden today. I was so psyched

to have it, Ive been looking forward to it forever. I was surprised by

the look of it. I expected big leaves, it actually looked like green

tobacco. So I drive to the park at about 4:00pm. I decide to smoke

some right then and there. I know that wasnt a good setting, but I was

so excited I couldnt put it off. I lost my pyrex awhile ago and the

only thing I had to smoke from was an aluminum foil pipe that I made.

I get a pinch of the salvia and pack it in my homemmade pipe. I smoke

it like youre supposed to..keep the flame on the salvia the whole time,

inhale really strong, and hold it in for 20 seconds. I do that and I

instantly become very stoned. Im thinking, 'well maybe I need some

more' so I do the same thing. Now I get out of my car and things are

really nice. I cant even describe it. I had this warm, fuzzy feeling

where I loved the world. My mom had just yelled at me a few minutes

before I left, but when I thought about that it just seemed so distant

and I didnt care. Even the thought of being angry wasnt something I

wanted to think about. I felt like I was in a new world, almost like I

was in heaven. I was shooting hoops on the basketball court, when I

noticed some woman was sitting in the grass reading a book. She was

real attractive and I just got this feeling like I really wanted to

have sex with her. I got the feeling like I could have a chance with

her, so I thought, later on Ill go talk to her. She ended up leaving

before I went over there. Its really hard to describe how I was

feeling. I felt like I was really really high off weed, but also had

some of the mental process of a low-dose acid trip, and the loving

feeling of ecstasy, but without the speed feeling. In a couple hours

when it started to wear off, I thought Id try again. By now it was

dark, with a nice cool wind. The park has a lake, so I went over to a

dark corner, secluded from everyone and sat by the lake and smoked

another bowl of salvia. Same results where I felt really high. It

mostly felt like I had taken ecstasy but without the speed feeling. I

kept smoking more bowls because I really wanted the full salvia

experience i heard so much about, at least visuals. At one point I

stood up and felt very weird. I felt like I was dizzy, but without the

sick feeling of being dizzy, if that makes any sense.

I let myself sober up for a little while then drove home. Ive read

that salvia is much better when used with a water pipe instead of a

hand pipe. Maybe thats what Ill try next. Ive never been able to get

visuals and thought salvia would change that. Everyone says salvia is

not a recreational drug, and I wasnt expecting it to be. But for me it

was very recreational. Next time Ill get a water pipe and see if I can

have the same intense experiences as everyone else.

Did I do anything wrong? Is my salvia weak? Or can I just not get

visuals, no matter what?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

get a pipe bro. i dont even know what salvia is but i dont recomend anyone smoke out of tin foil. u can make a pipe with anything. apples, potatoes, carrots, a stick.... the list goes on and on. soon ill make a thread telling eveyone how to make good homemade bongs. just hold tight til then...

peace

i will also go out and try to find some to smoke tonight, it seems rather interesting with minimal physical side effects. sounds like its more healthy than smoking weed too, and i smoke both weed and cigarettes so why not try this? it also doesnt appear to stay in the body long, ahhh an im trying to quit weed, for the sake of being able to pass drug tests once in my life.

how much does it cost? can i get it at some regular garden store?

hit me back sounds interesting. imma try it tonight if i can find some.

from what ive seen its purple flowers with white domes coming out of it. and im guessing you smoke the dried out leaves of the plant.

i dunno ive known about them for about 15 minutes correct me if im wrong.

the aztecs/shamen etc. used to smoke it for spiritual reasons. and it appears to be legal and quite healthy. im in the midst of doing extensive research at the moment.

http://sagewisdom.org

you can start doing your own there.

Guest fr8lover

...its best to get a nice pipe with a big bowl and crush the leaves up and pack the bowl tight....take long pull and breath it in and hold it until it hurts...blow out and take another and another and kill the bowl hitting it the same way. if you dont do it "the right way" the effects seem minimalized...good luck and have fun!

isnt it legal, cant i go to a garden store or something? thats the impression i got. my friends won't know about it, the drug dealers dont sell "salvia divinerum leaves" around here, and i wanna smoke some tonight so the net won't help. i guess im fucked if i can't walk into a garden store and go "gimme some of that salvia d. shit, im startin a fuckin exotic garden" ohhh ohh maybe this place in the mall called lifestyles, it has all that wizard smoke bullshit, maybe they'll have some of this.

dude your a fuckhead...salvia isnt recreational, and how did it last for hours? it lasts fro like 15-30 minutes dude...and its NOT LIKE GANJA! man just smoke some of that sacred sage and close your eyes and you get some crazy visuals...i suggest you stick to weed I think it was all mental shit for you bro...salvia...especially the 5x extract is not something you can just smoke a lot of like herb, chill out with it and i suggest everyone check out www.erowid.com before you go buy something that you dont know about and smoke it like your gonna get high. if there was anything out there that was very close to a marijuana high, the DEA would be all over...how much 5x extract did you get anyway...its usually like 20 bones for like a gram. and tinfoil can suck a big fat hairy ballsack! your gettin some nasty fumes man...foil blows. glass is best man

Guest fr8lover

aerosol is right...it sometimes lasts even less than that, go to erowid or lycaeum and read up on it...the best thing is to have experienced people around you and not be anxious when doing it...just sit down on a couch, close your eyes and climb mountans or something...haha

I know my results werent typical but thats exactly how it was.

Im too cheap to buy a bong so Ill just make one tonight with a 20oz sprite plastic bottle and my tin foil pipe. thats ghetto.

Im gonna go to another place too. Im gonna ride my bike over to a canal type spot.

Salvia is definitely not something to be fucked with. It can be bought off the internet and its also sold at head shops sometimes. Its easy to grow if you live in a tropical climate. All you need is leaf cuttings. Its not all complicated like shrooms or weed. But be careful..this shit is getting too much publicity as it is. I shouldnt have even started this thread. The more attention it gets..the closer it gets to being illegal. Theres somewhat of a code among salvia users and thats to be responsible and not bring any attention to this plant.

You gotta smoke that shit out of a pipe or out of a bong. You also have to use a torch lighter for it to work right, none of that 99c bic lighter shit. I've smoked salvia a couple times, i usally get the 5x extract but i got a gram of the 10x one time. Usally what i felt was this kinda pulling sensation at first, then it got alot stronger and i felt like i was stuck to my chair and i couldnt move. Then i closed my eyes and i remember opening my eyes and seeing my legs walk off, and i said some wierd ass shit. It went away after about 10 minutes and i was pretty much sober at around 30 minutes, just felt kinda funny.

i tweeked out of my mind when i smoked salvia. i was seeing all kinds of miniature red green and blue glowing pyramids when i closed my eyes, and plus radiohead kid a was playing and that was tripping me way out. i was hearing all these jumbled female voices--like it kept making me think of mermaids or something. plus i felt like a taichi master where i could feel the energy pulsing through me. it only lasted maybe 15 minutes then it was over. maybe i tripped so much cause i was lighting it with a soldering iron since i had no torch lighter....

i hear voices when i smoke weed, especially at home when im alone and its quiet...first i hear my moms screaming yelling at me completely flipping, and my dad just trying to control the situation...if the window is open it will blend into the faint sounds comming from outside, and one time i coulda sworn i heard the devil...so usually it just bugs me out

so i wonder if salvia would turn that into something else...meaning hearing voices...

look on erowid.com and research the vaults.. ive used it and i can tell you the extract worked for me and the leave's did nothing..good to mx it with some bud and tabacco.. but its harsh on the lungs so you no just chill on it.

I just bought a vile of kava kava root and its a pretty nice little legal high.. definantly the best ive had yet thats promited by the dea.

it can, take a few tries before you really break through into that space that will remind you of all the trip reports you read. other than just giving it another try, i would go with the popular, get a pipe, and try to mabye get a second hit in and hold it for a while too

Archived