Salvia

Dirty_habiT

So before the mods start freaking out, this stuff is legal, there are no laws against it.

I'm going to tell a little story, yesterday... Wednesday January Eighteenth I went and picked up some Deep Woods Apothecary 20x Salvia Divinorum...

It's somehow this:

salvia7in.jpg

Is extracted and the entheogens that make you hallucinate are re applied to Salvia leaves...

So I have this really strong Salvia extract yesterday... I still have some, anyhow, I had never tried this stuff before and I had heard that some of

the band members from Tool have used this stuff alot, so I was about to find all about what this shit is... in a "bad" way...

So I got home and put some in my tobacco pipe and lit it up and held the smoke in for about 10 seconds, I took a nice big draw....

My brothers were in the bathroom with me watching, and I didn't even exhale, and shit started warping... it REALLY freaked me out,

and I've done other hallucinegens before, but this shit REALLY scared me, I thought I was dead... like seriously... I walked out of the bathroom

very quickly, one of my brothers thought I was faking... well I wasn't, they followed me out of the bathroom, and the only thing I remember

was sitting on the futon and looking back towards the bathroom where my brothers were walking about, and they were all multiplying, like,

there were several copies of them next to eachother and they were "cascading" towards me, I felt like I couldn't move, and the feeling it

gave me inside, was VERY scary... it made me feel like my whole life had led up to this moment in time where I would be stuck seeing

my brothers and not being able to move for the rest of time, I thought I was dead... or this was what life was, some horrible trick at the end.

Well, apparently I wasn't even sitting down, they were telling me to, and I was saying, "No!! I don't want to.... why should I, I don't like sitting...."

And anyhow, long story short, there is NO way I could've been prepared for what happened, it makes every single pore in your body release sweat

almost immediately... I had to shower right afterwards, and it really spooked me. Anyhow, I am not writing this to recommend anyone to

try it out, because it was definitely ALOT more powerful than I had expected. I was wondering if anyone else has had any experiences

with Salvia. It is DEFINITELY not something you would want to try while doing anything besides sitting in one spot around some friends that

can keep an eye on you so you don't do something stupid. Driving is way out of the question, you'd totally be asking for a wreck if you were

to try to do this stuff while driving.

Please do not close this, it is not illegal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I considered the same, only I didn't want to mix and match what I was feeling, so I tried it by itself, I really don't know

that it would do much if you tried to put it in a cigar with other types of "filler..." My brothers tried to smoke it quite a few times

but they aren't iron lungs like I am, so they weren't getting the same thing I got off it. I seriously think you have to have a good

concentration of it and some thick smoke, and just hold in a big draw... I dunno, I wouldn't mix it with anything else.

Edit: also, the extract is not that cheap, so it's kind of a waste of money just to fool your friends. Could you please not talk about "the green" in

this thread, I don't want it to get closed.

You can buy it at any head shop I am sure.... it's quite pricey, actually I'd recommend if you wanted to get some, buy it online...

My brother paid 50USD for what I would say is 2-3 grams of extracted material, and then we got home and found the same

bag/packaging for 20 bucks if you order online.... so it's up to you, I'm sure there's stores in your city that carry it... but you might

be overcharged. I would recommend when you do it, like, wear nothing but shorts, because you WILL soak your clothes

with sweat.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 19 2006, 09:23 AM

Shit. Everything i have heard about this shit has been a horror story. I have no desire to try this shit ever. You definately need a babysitter with this shit.

I can respect that, but I had to see what it was like... I'm sure not everyone has a bad experience... and even about an hour later I did it again,

only I did less, and it wasn't scary that time, when your pores are sweating, I was getting this feeling of "something" raking across my skin and the

feeling I was getting from it was the same feeling of my pores releasing sweat... it was very odd, I felt like I was being scratched, but I wasn't

I kept looking at my arms to see, and there was nothing... very weird.

first time i ever did it, my friend told me it was some green packed up in his bong..i took the biggest rip i could and got damn. as soon as i exhaled, i was on some differentl level type shit. not even really in the same reality we are..i had no concept of time, reality, life anything..i was kinda just repeating the same moment over and over again..ala groundhogs day kinda

the last time i ever did it, i smoked it out of a bong sitting on my friends couch, exhaled and same deal got real fucked up..but it was more fun..one of my friends walked up the stairs and the whole room seemed to follow him..like everything left all around me, and it was all just plain and blank. when he came back down, the room came with him. i drank orange pop and it gave me funny sensations all over my body.

there were a buncha times inbetween, but those 2 stick out the most.

edit, i dont even know if these make sense, its hard to tell what its like, try it if you wanna!

ok just kidding.

shit doesn't sound too good.

after some of the experiences i've had, i don't need to go down that road again.

theres a head shop around my way that sells it, and som eother shit that looks like the green.

it's always tempting but no thanks.

i know what i like and it ain't fritos.

Originally posted by cloner@Jan 19 2006, 10:04 AM

first time i ever did it, my friend told me it was some green packed up in his bong..i took the biggest rip i could and got damn. as soon as i exhaled, i was on some differentl level type shit. not even really in the same reality we are..i had no concept of time, reality, life anything..i was kinda just repeating the same moment over and over again..ala groundhogs day kinda

the last time i ever did it, i smoked it out of a bong sitting on my friends couch, exhaled and same deal got real fucked up..but it was more fun..one of my friends walked up the stairs and the whole room seemed to follow him..like everything left all around me, and it was all just plain and blank. when he came back down, the room came with him. i drank orange pop and it gave me funny sensations all over my body.

there were a buncha times inbetween, but those 2 stick out the most.

edit, i dont even know if these make sense, its hard to tell what its like, try it if you wanna!

No I can completely understand what you meant, I guess that's what I was explaining about my brother's multiplying, it seemed like

frames of animation just moving, repeating the same second in time, it was VERY very very odd.

I dunno, I'm not afraid to do it again, I just know what to expect. I have never smoked just regular salvia leaves before so I don't

have anything to compare the potency of the stuff i have to. I imagine if you have just leaves you have to smoke more or something... who knows.

I bought some of this stuff last year...it was a package of x5, x10 extraction and an ounce of leaves...

I tried the leaves and nothing. I was pissed. so I tried some of the x5 extract and started to get a buzz, but it didn't kick in, so I then loaded a big bowl of x10.

The trick is you have to take a big hit, but the shit is mad harsh.

So as I was smoking the 3rd time I felt this wave coming over me and everything started buzzing...I guess it kinda reminded me of smoking dust and sniffing special k at once, but WAY MORE INTENSE!!!I was just sitting in my chair and everything jsut faded out around me and I felt like I was being sucked into a vortex located just behind me. I totally freaked and was about to run out my house screaming, and yeah I kinda got that feeling like I was sweating, but not...but as soon as I started to leave it started to wear off, so I sat down again and it worn off kinda fast. Then I felt spaced a little.

This all lasted about 3 minutes, tops...It was the most intense drug experience I ever had (and believe me, I've been into hardcore drugs for 10 years), but it was mad short. It was like "Wheewwww" after...

anyway it was cool I guess, a little too intense. I also relize it only works once per day, kinda like acid. After my freak out, I tried doing it again, but no luck...

Anyway, I still have some and do it once in a while, but only the x10. The x5 and leaves are useless. I want some x20 though...its goods with beer and xanax from my experience, and with intense jazz music, like miles fusion shit...its really freaky like that...

Yeah I felt like it was very necessary that I do something, and I know I was "trying" to do it, but I don't even know what it was....

but it was very important to me while I was hallucinating, like I was gonna tear out of my body if I couldn't stand up, maybe that's

what I was trying to do so bad was stand up and see something else, something not so .... crazy.

I did this stuff once. It was back when I was inhaling alot of stuff, and so, I had to smoke a whole shitload before anything happened. A girl that I was scheeming on had it and we smoked it together, after a little while and a few bowls later I started to bug out. I was in my studio apt at the time which was mad small and we were just chillin. All of a sudden every object had some sort of projected aura around it, and very geometric. Things like my desk had walls of aura around each edge that were planar and went from my floor to celing. The girl started to really bug out and then fell asleep. I was kinda taking it in, like 'Woah, this is new,' and then she started snoring, just a little. That really bugged me out. It probably put me back a couple weeks on the whole progress to get laid thing. And by the time it was over, which felt like it took about 5 hrs, it was only like 15 min later. Not my favorite drug.

i would never fuck with drugs that alter time...salvia, dmt, etc. i've heard stories...scary ones. i don't really want to explain them, because if you've ever done time altering drugs it might spark something and end up driving you nuts. i know a couple of really confused kids, it's not cool...

man i had a ounce of that, shit is harsh and made me sweat like a mutha , but its madd cool cuz i just statrted bustin out laughin mad hard.It dont last long though. Smoke a blunt then take hits of that , you straight..

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Jan 19 2006, 10:31 AM

haha sounds nuts. how long does just the hit or whatever last like 5 minutes?

it's the hippy version of crack.

it lasts 10 minutes and then you feel a slight body high for like half hour.

i smoked that shit right when a raymour and flannigans commercial came on the tv and i swore my boys were selling the couch i was sitting on.