Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Salvia

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

So before the mods start freaking out, this stuff is legal, there are no laws against it.

I'm going to tell a little story, yesterday... Wednesday January Eighteenth I went and picked up some Deep Woods Apothecary 20x Salvia Divinorum...

It's somehow this:

[​IMG]

Is extracted and the entheogens that make you hallucinate are re applied to Salvia leaves...

So I have this really strong Salvia extract yesterday... I still have some, anyhow, I had never tried this stuff before and I had heard that some of

the band members from Tool have used this stuff alot, so I was about to find all about what this shit is... in a "bad" way...

So I got home and put some in my tobacco pipe and lit it up and held the smoke in for about 10 seconds, I took a nice big draw....

My brothers were in the bathroom with me watching, and I didn't even exhale, and shit started warping... it REALLY freaked me out,

and I've done other hallucinegens before, but this shit REALLY scared me, I thought I was dead... like seriously... I walked out of the bathroom

very quickly, one of my brothers thought I was faking... well I wasn't, they followed me out of the bathroom, and the only thing I remember

was sitting on the futon and looking back towards the bathroom where my brothers were walking about, and they were all multiplying, like,

there were several copies of them next to eachother and they were "cascading" towards me, I felt like I couldn't move, and the feeling it

gave me inside, was VERY scary... it made me feel like my whole life had led up to this moment in time where I would be stuck seeing

my brothers and not being able to move for the rest of time, I thought I was dead... or this was what life was, some horrible trick at the end.

Well, apparently I wasn't even sitting down, they were telling me to, and I was saying, "No!! I don't want to.... why should I, I don't like sitting...."

And anyhow, long story short, there is NO way I could've been prepared for what happened, it makes every single pore in your body release sweat

almost immediately... I had to shower right afterwards, and it really spooked me. Anyhow, I am not writing this to recommend anyone to

try it out, because it was definitely ALOT more powerful than I had expected. I was wondering if anyone else has had any experiences

with Salvia. It is DEFINITELY not something you would want to try while doing anything besides sitting in one spot around some friends that

can keep an eye on you so you don't do something stupid. Driving is way out of the question, you'd totally be asking for a wreck if you were

to try to do this stuff while driving.

Please do not close this, it is not illegal.

2. im not witty

im not witty Guest

ive always been interested. but all the stories i heard were either awesome or terrifying. never wanted to flip that coin.

3. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

I'm going to lace a ___ with it and watch my friends smoke it hahaha.

4. Dirty_habiT

Well, I considered the same, only I didn't want to mix and match what I was feeling, so I tried it by itself, I really don't know

that it would do much if you tried to put it in a cigar with other types of "filler..." My brothers tried to smoke it quite a few times

but they aren't iron lungs like I am, so they weren't getting the same thing I got off it. I seriously think you have to have a good

concentration of it and some thick smoke, and just hold in a big draw... I dunno, I wouldn't mix it with anything else.

Edit: also, the extract is not that cheap, so it's kind of a waste of money just to fool your friends. Could you please not talk about "the green" in

this thread, I don't want it to get closed.

5. cloner

cloner Senior Member

hah i got a million stories.

6. Dirty_habiT

7. GucciCondom

where do you get the extract from?

8. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Shit. Everything i have heard about this shit has been a horror story. I have no desire to try this shit ever. You definately need a babysitter with this shit.

9. Dirty_habiT

You can buy it at any head shop I am sure.... it's quite pricey, actually I'd recommend if you wanted to get some, buy it online...

My brother paid 50USD for what I would say is 2-3 grams of extracted material, and then we got home and found the same

bag/packaging for 20 bucks if you order online.... so it's up to you, I'm sure there's stores in your city that carry it... but you might

be overcharged. I would recommend when you do it, like, wear nothing but shorts, because you WILL soak your clothes

with sweat.

10. GucciCondom

haha sounds nuts. how long does just the hit or whatever last like 5 minutes?

11. Dirty_habiT

I can respect that, but I had to see what it was like... I'm sure not everyone has a bad experience... and even about an hour later I did it again,

only I did less, and it wasn't scary that time, when your pores are sweating, I was getting this feeling of "something" raking across my skin and the

feeling I was getting from it was the same feeling of my pores releasing sweat... it was very odd, I felt like I was being scratched, but I wasn't

I kept looking at my arms to see, and there was nothing... very weird.

12. cloner

cloner Senior Member

first time i ever did it, my friend told me it was some green packed up in his bong..i took the biggest rip i could and got damn. as soon as i exhaled, i was on some differentl level type shit. not even really in the same reality we are..i had no concept of time, reality, life anything..i was kinda just repeating the same moment over and over again..ala groundhogs day kinda

the last time i ever did it, i smoked it out of a bong sitting on my friends couch, exhaled and same deal got real fucked up..but it was more fun..one of my friends walked up the stairs and the whole room seemed to follow him..like everything left all around me, and it was all just plain and blank. when he came back down, the room came with him. i drank orange pop and it gave me funny sensations all over my body.

there were a buncha times inbetween, but those 2 stick out the most.

edit, i dont even know if these make sense, its hard to tell what its like, try it if you wanna!

13. Jack McCoy

Jack McCoy Member

I'm too lazy to create a link, but go to Erowid.org and check out the experience reports they have on that shit. Seems pretty bugged.

14. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

yeah. i've wanted to try it for a bit now.

15. teen_014.jpg

teen_014.jpg Member

salvia divinorum = evil