Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Salvia and other Hallucinogens

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Fakeisnomore, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fakeisnomore

Fakeisnomore New Jack

ok...well just lately ive had to stop smoking bud and .....i get drug tested and i dont feel like trying to go thru the trouble of getting it out of my system besides ive always wanted to have a good trip.....ive had sum people tell me about Salvia and ive looked at it and sum other legal herbal drugs on Salviasupply.com.......sum people tell me that shit is good and other say it is wack....i dont know whether to just get sum salvia or just go get sum shrooms from some people i know.......if u all have any good suggestions on what i should do please post.................peace

2. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

3. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

JUST SMOKE DUST NIGGA.

M E R O E S

4. someone

someone Member

shrooms are crazy my first time i took shroom i drank a six pack and a 40oz and smoked and then took shrooms for the first hour or so it was great but after that i bugged out i started cracking people in the face i don't remember that much i just remember thinging everything was fake and i started bugging out on everyone in the house i was at swinging lamps around and shit whipping my dick out and peeing all over the tables my friends told me i walked up to one of the couples at the house party and choked the girl out and when the guy grabed my arms i just started rocking him in the face.......but i hardly remember it was my first time on shrooms i doubt im gunna drink and smoke on shrooms anymore i need to try them again

5. saraday

saraday Senior Member

i seriously hope you aren't under the assumption that other herbs/whatever are anything like pot. salvia, angel trumpets, shrooms, etc. are hallucinogens while pot is a depressant.

it's like comparing apples and oranges. i really hate hallucinogens. they make me feel like shit.

this might be helpful:

salvia-
    POSITIVE

* short duration (when smoked)
    * radical perspective shifting
    * increase in sensual and aesthetic appreciation
    * creative dreamlike experience
    * insight into personal issues

NEUTRAL

* powerful open and closed eye visuals
    * general change in consciousness (as with most psychoactives)
    * altered perceptions
    * change in body temperature (?)
    * sensation of physical push, pressure, or wind
    * sensation of entering or perceiving other dimensions, alternate realities
    * feeling of 'presence' or entity contact
    * dissociation at high doses, walking or standing

NEGATIVE

* overly-intense experiences
    * fear, terror and panic
    * increased perspiration
    * possible difficulty integrating experiences

6. <KEY3>