Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Salute Your Shorts / Hey Dude

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by hellcouncil, Aug 4, 2001.

1. hellcouncil

hellcouncil Junior Member

Ug: It's HOPE WE NEVER PART, now get it right or pay the price!

2. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

Its too fucking late here to be talking about salute your shorts. but

Donkey lips was in that movie Dude Where's my Car.

he still has a lisp.
    and morbidly obese.

3. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

I never understood why they had that scrawny little pale ass red headed kid play the part of the camp bully. It should have been someone like vin diesel. wtf.

big ups to my man sponge.

------------------
    PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

4. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

Budnik was fuckin crazy. Remember Telly the tomboy? And the hot one that only cared about fashion? And the one always wanting to save the earth?

Hey Dude.
    Why did they always fight over Brad when Melanie was hotter?

And that Indian kid, his name was Ted. What kind of Indian name is Ted?

Damn these shows go way back.

5. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

God I miss those shows. My favorite was the one with Capture the flag where donkey lips couldn't make the team because he was a fat bastard. I felt bad for him, and then I laughed when Budnik was all, "Oh Donkey Lips, I always believed in you, I love you." then they pelleted him with water ballons.

Also, Ug, In that episode, he said something about "I have to win so I don't have to preform Like a Virgin in drag for the other councilers." Something was up no doubt...

my friend used to have the entire show on tape, he had every season, but he just moved into his new house and we can't find it, bastards.

Oh yeah, what was up with the Guy with the plunger? With no nose? When Budnik was in the woods over his grave?

------------------
    Girls suck.

6. shyster

shyster Member

awfull waffle!

------------------
    we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars--oscar wilde

7. sincere

sincere New Jack

the indian's name was "danny" not ted - ted was the one that was always trying to get a date with brad....haha
    i wish hey dude was still on - my little brother and i used to live for that show

8. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

who likes ren and stimpy?????????

9. unknown

unknown Guest

the best one was when the bully and some other kid faked sick so they didn't have to take their swim lesson, but the swim lesson was at the beach. so everyone was at the beach, and they were stuck in the nurse's office. then they found out that the nurse had a whole freezer full of ice cream, so they broke into the freezer and ate all the ice cream. wicked bad.

10. pacman

pacman Member

I think bubnik had a band and made a video.....???

hahahahaha

wild and crazy kids

11. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

that show was the shit.

12. PIRone716

PIRone716 Member

what about pete and pete ???? that was a great fucking show...

------------------
    your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

13. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

AWFUL WAFFLE AWFUL WAFFLE!

14. hellcouncil

hellcouncil Junior Member

a particularly noteworthy episode. budnick's unforgettable line: "imagine all the girls on the beach, tops popping off"

VIACOM 4EVER

15. sincere

sincere New Jack

hey speaking of viacom... has anyone seen that cartoon called "invader vim" - i saw it for the first time today after spongebob... it was very tim burton-esque...
    about this alien named vim with a cute little alien that he makes dress up in a dog suit as a disguise.... i liked it...