1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sales people calling my fuckin house

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tue skinny, Dec 8, 2001.

1. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

sales people calling my fuckin house

Discussion started by tue skinny - Dec 8, 2001

im so sick of it. they call at least 50 times a day. i think im gonna go on a killing spree for these muther fuckers. ha . does anyone else have this problem with salespeople trying to sell you stupid shit. or fuckin credit cards, or cars you never herd of. what the fuck is up with that.

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Dec 9, 2001

dude your so fucking lucky!!!!!!! they NEVER call me anymore! i wish they would, i use to have so much fun with them. you can dick with them so much. we use to always get one from the people trying to fix our car windows. id say...we won a car? "no sir" can we get a red car? "you didnt win anything sir" how fast will our new car go? you can go on FOREVER like this.
    its so much fun. i think after a while they take you off their calling list, because they dont bother me much anymore.

3. dBUSH

dBUSH 12oz Member

dBUSH - Replied Dec 9, 2001

Just say no.

dBUSH - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. Brainchild

Brainchild New Jack

Brainchild - Replied Dec 9, 2001

just act like youre a deaf kid and say hah? and then go wha? then say hold on lemme get some one that can hear on the phawn and then hang up works like a charm

Brainchild - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. WEb=ijP

WEb=ijP New Jack

WEb=ijP - Replied Dec 9, 2001

yeah i usally act like im the man of the house n b like my woman tells me that we cant get whatever u selling

u just gotta have fun w/theme or just pick up n hang up w/out saying a word

WEb=ijP - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Dec 9, 2001

Next time they call ask them for THEIR home phone number.

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Dec 9, 2001

anyone who addresses me by my full name or with Mr. automatically gets hung up on by default....its either the bank or some asshole trying to sell something, either way im not interested

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  8. eyeBddub

eyeBddub 12oz Member

eyeBddub - Replied Dec 10, 2001

hahaha Tease dude ... you just had to add that you were jerking off?
    hahaahahha thats quality right there

eyeBddub - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. eyeBddub

eyeBddub 12oz Member

eyeBddub - Replied Dec 10, 2001

naw duder - i know straight up that you're serious

eyeBddub - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. graf-freely!

graf-freely! 12oz Member

graf-freely! - Replied Dec 10, 2001

dude theres a list you can be put on and if they keep calling you can sue them for it.one time i got into it with bill collectors man i hate those assholes. this sales lady called me a bitch one time and hung up on me...fukin cunt! the worst is those fuking vacuum cleaner sales people comin to your door.gggrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

graf-freely! - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Dec 10, 2001

They always fuckin' call in the morning or in the late afternoon when I'm asleep. Fuckin' Bastards.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  12. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Dec 10, 2001

As soon as I pick up the phone and hear some voice message saying "Please stay on the line"..I automatically hang up..same with the military recruiters..

13. alkaline

alkaline 12oz Elite Member

alkaline - Replied Dec 10, 2001

According to the Telecommunications Law of 1995 (or some shit like that), all you have to do is ask them to take you off their list. Get that person's name and the name of the company that they work for (because usually it's not Visa calling you, it's a company that Visa is paying to call you). If that company calls you again (regaurding the same offer) you can then take them to small claims court where you would be awarded a max of $200. It's a lot of work just so they will stop calling you.

What I do is give a fake phone # anytime I have to fill out a form. If it's something where they are going to need to reach me, I write, "Please do not sell my name, address, or phone number to any other company." That usually takes care of it.

alkaline - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. Step8

Step8 12oz Senior Member

Step8 - Replied Dec 10, 2001

no, the funny thing is, in both your stories i thought they would end up in some sorta phone sex proposition

Step8 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Dec 10, 2001

Fuck. From the ages of 17-20 I got hassled by the recruiters so much. Those motherfuckers wanted me.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: