saint_patricks

maekr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

make your A lower case, capitalize your R.extend that bar for your K so it doesnt look like youre biting awake. you guys should paint with eachother

Originally posted by ]:{o>

good but the "T" reminds me of emit

I thought I knew that t, meh its probably unitentional...Anyways, I usualy use a few colors and try to get like a center gradient thing going in my peices. Or I will color it all one color then airbrush in some shinyness gradience to give my shit some depth. For the 3d part I usually color it a light color in the middle then blend in a darker shade for some light effect. or I will do an inline and separate it with a line through the center of the whole peice. If I do that tho, I usually dont color it. it really depends on the style of peice your doing tho, for yours I would give my shit more of a body and then do a center gradient. (thats where its lightest in the center then shades out in a circle to black) Also I think yours would look better if 1) you made the 3ds go to the center or 2) you kept them all at the same angle as they are and added some depth to the letters themselves or perspective because they wouldent all have the exact same 3d angles unless you were looking from a side angle in which case the letters would be smaller as they went on. But then you get in to 3d and you need to know all about typography and shit. But keep it up, look at stuff around you and keep the perspective in mind and it would look alot better.

Archived