**SAINT PATRICKS DAY THREAD**

2 blaazed

HAPPY SAINT PATTYS DAY TOO ALL THE MC'S AND EVERYONE ELSE TODAY...GET DRUNK EAT CORN BEEF N SMACK UR WOMAN CUZ EVERYONE IS A MC TODAY

http://www.belmarbeachcam.com/mvc-008e.jpg'>

Saint Patrick's day is in honor of the Patron Saint of Ireland, who brought christianity to the Emerald Isles, as Ireland is known. It is truly a day of celebrating Irish history, ancestry,traditions and customs.

Are you Irish perchance!?! Well, the saying goes everyone is a little Irish on Saint Patricks's Day.

Roots of Tradition: Saint Patrick's day is held in honor of Saint Patrick, the missionary who brought christianity to the Irish people in the 400's AD.

Erin Go Braugh is perhaps the most common Irish term you will hear. It means "Ireland Forever"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Sayings:

May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.

May the rain fall softly upon your fields. And the sun shine warm upon your face.

Top of the mornin' to you.....(and the rest of the day to 'me self!)

May there always be work for you to do.

May your purse always hold a coin or two.

May the sun always shine on your windowpane.

May the hand of a friend always be near you.

May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

Everyone's at least a little bit Irish on St. Patrick's Day. (how true, how true

http://holidayinsights.com/artwork/stpat.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DETO

what deto is wearing today...

http://www.finishline.com/store/images/products/lgtwnswspgk.jpg[/img

http://www.finishline.com/store/images/products/xl6232wsgpk.jpg[/img [/center]

didn't really care to see this. kind of depressed me that someone thinks this holiday is a fashion show.

i'll post flicks of my cracked plastic green hat and raggedy green scarf lates.

today was the fuckin bizzzznassss.

started drinking at 8:30 and can't remember shit after high noon.

i got home at 5 and my little sister told me how excited she was that she saw me whilst marching and how funny all my friends were.

i remember nothing except for my intent on spotting her while she marched.

apparently we had a conversation although i don't even believe i saw her.

the saks bathroom attendant appreciated my drunk 20 dollar tip.

he even remembered the shirt i wore last year and how i dropped my wallet in the sink.

tis now 7:35 and i've blasted the boondock saint theme song throughout the house for the past 20 and i'm getting the nod from mamasita.

one love to all of my erie familia and stay sipping til death do us part.

*edit. It was fucking cold as ice out. It snowed the whole fuck and i forgot my gloves. We also had a whole Scottish rugby team that fully engulfed our block. I of course offered drink and they accepted.

from 3 summers ago:

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v39/yeahmanword/flip.jpg'>

You lot make me laugh, any of you actually been to Ireland??

You`re Irish but you never been there and trust me you have a clue what they were saying if you did go..

Made me laugh in NY at this comedy place this *real* Irish geezer was up on stage telling his jokes etc, I had to translate everything for the people sitting near me..

Got to admit I had a few Guiness`s yesterday and that aint even Irish either..Lol

st pirate's day..ahahaha

i got a little nuts last night.

i haven't been hung over in a long fucking time.

i'm glad i didin't wreck.

i have zero recollection of the bike ride home.

goddamn Southern Comfort.

i'd say it was a good night.

Originally posted by !@#$%

i'm glad i didin't wreck.

i have zero recollection of the bike ride home.

hopefully you didn't pull the same brilliant stunt that I did a few weeks ago. I rode something like 80 blocks home. I didn't stop once. I ran every light, blasted every intersection and didn't look for traffic once. Guess thats what happens when I get really, really liquored up and pissed off. Granted I did this at like 4 in the morning when there wasn't much traffic...but still...I can't believe I didn't get hit. I did somehow fuck up my finger.

I didn't even go out last night. I stayed home and worked on pro fucking bono work instead.

I wish I was hung over...

The only people who have any reason to celebrate St. Patrick's day are Irish people. Which means, PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY FROM IRELAND. You are not Irish because your great grandparents were from there. I'm all for people getting drunk, drinking Guiness and puking on coworkers, but just call it Drunk Day or something, none of this "Everybody's irish today" bullshit. If I was Irish, I'd be rather pissed off.....

And another thing, to the people who organize these parades.....bagpipes are SCOTTISH you stupid fucks. They have absolutely nothing to do with Ireland.

Bah.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

...none of this "Everybody's irish today" bullshit. If I was Irish, I'd be rather pissed off.....

the irish are too drunk to care most of the time.

but the general concencus is that if you're not born there or have close ties to the country then you're not irish

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea so im 1/4 irish so it was a good excuse to drink drink drink

so from around 4-10pm

smoked some green

drank a 40 of MICKEYS (this is irish beer right?)

homie came threw with some Jose Cuervo (ok so it aint irish)

smoked 2 more blunts

rode my scooter home...fun shit..fuck traffic

Archived