Sahl

Guest krowteN

Im not sure how many people look at aerosol hands but I've seen this guy a lot over the years. Saw him today on a intermodal with some funky fresh handstyles. Just wondering if anyone else sees his tags.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Already enjoying the majority of answers to this question "NOPE". I have to concur with a couple associates about this 12oz, this is a great source of entertainment and laughs. Damn, their are alot of kiddies running round out there who, like AMISH, haven't a clue. But it does look like ESE has presented us with a nice rare pic of a panel by the man in question. Amish you should of been just like all the others who didn't respond but looked at this post with a "don't know" response in their head but didn't want to look foolish by posting "NOPE".

krowteN,

P.S., Caught a nice 2 color by him about 2 months ago from the good old days. And on the well car next to him was one of his close associates also with a nice 2 color jammy dated and done about 2 months after. No further info will be given as you probably know who I'm talking about and there is no need to drop names for the uninformedl. LOL

i guess its cooler to be a trendy writer than to really know your history. the way "nope" was posted is a testimoy to that.

ha. these pewtoes prolly thought I was sahl and asking about myself.

no disrespect to anyone...its just funny.

ese..thad be the one. you are 1 step ahead as usuall.

rolemodel, thanks...yup i do know who your talking about. id like to see pix of that shit...and any pieces by sahl. ill hit you up directly.

Originally posted by krowteN

i guess its cooler to be a trendy writer than to really know your history. the way "nope" was posted is a testimoy to that.

ha. these pewtoes prolly thought I was sahl and asking about myself.

no disrespect to anyone...its just funny.

ese..thad be the one. you are 1 step ahead as usuall.

rolemodel, thanks...yup i do know who your talking about. id like to see pix of that shit...and any pieces by sahl. ill hit you up directly.

get off this here damn 'puter box and come into town!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

LOOK HERE SHITHEAD

Originally posted by rolemodel

Damn, their are alot of kiddies running round out there who, like AMISH, haven't a clue. But it does look like ESE has presented us with a nice rare pic of a panel by the man in question. Amish you should of been just like all the others who didn't respond but looked at this post with a "don't know" response in their head but didn't want to look foolish by posting "NOPE".

FOOL YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW ME. AND IM NOT A FUCKING LITTLE KID.

krowten asked if anybody has seen sahl had tags. i said nope.

keep your 17 year old mouth shut. i bench 10 times harder than you.

like i said before... go ask mommy for a ride to the layup.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAKE A THREAD(minus the wack shit) FOR ONCE!

Originally posted by Ident

There a flick of him on my website...

You have a flik of him or a flik of one of his pieces.

either way id like to see. can you post a link.

truth be told, id rather see a flik of his piece as opposed to seeing a flik of him. I always admire writers a lot more when i dont know them or know what they look like.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived