Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sahl

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by krowteN, Sep 28, 2003.

1. krowteN

krowteN Guest

Im not sure how many people look at aerosol hands but I've seen this guy a lot over the years. Saw him today on a intermodal with some funky fresh handstyles. Just wondering if anyone else sees his tags.

2. Evil Dee

Evil Dee Senior Member

3. amish son

amish son Senior Member

4. mugshot

mugshot Member

5. damn vandle

damn vandle Member

6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

7. rolemodel

rolemodel Junior Member

Already enjoying the majority of answers to this question "NOPE". I have to concur with a couple associates about this 12oz, this is a great source of entertainment and laughs. Damn, their are alot of kiddies running round out there who, like AMISH, haven't a clue. But it does look like ESE has presented us with a nice rare pic of a panel by the man in question. Amish you should of been just like all the others who didn't respond but looked at this post with a "don't know" response in their head but didn't want to look foolish by posting "NOPE".

8. rolemodel

rolemodel Junior Member

krowteN,

P.S., Caught a nice 2 color by him about 2 months ago from the good old days. And on the well car next to him was one of his close associates also with a nice 2 color jammy dated and done about 2 months after. No further info will be given as you probably know who I'm talking about and there is no need to drop names for the uninformedl. LOL

9. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Saw some Sahl/Deva tags on an intermodal last year, possibly dated '96 or thereabouts.

10. krowteN

krowteN Guest

i guess its cooler to be a trendy writer than to really know your history. the way "nope" was posted is a testimoy to that.
    ha. these pewtoes prolly thought I was sahl and asking about myself.
    no disrespect to anyone...its just funny.

ese..thad be the one. you are 1 step ahead as usuall.

rolemodel, thanks...yup i do know who your talking about. id like to see pix of that shit...and any pieces by sahl. ill hit you up directly.

11. BIG T

BIG T Member

get off this here damn 'puter box and come into town!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

12. Ident

Ident Member

There a flick of him on my website...

13. Samuri Jack

Samuri Jack Junior Member

14. amish son

amish son Senior Member

LOOK HERE SHITHEAD

FOOL YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW ME. AND IM NOT A FUCKING LITTLE KID.
    krowten asked if anybody has seen sahl had tags. i said nope.
    keep your 17 year old mouth shut. i bench 10 times harder than you.
    like i said before... go ask mommy for a ride to the layup.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAKE A THREAD(minus the wack shit) FOR ONCE!

15. krowteN

krowteN Member

You have a flik of him or a flik of one of his pieces.
    either way id like to see. can you post a link.
    truth be told, id rather see a flik of his piece as opposed to seeing a flik of him. I always admire writers a lot more when i dont know them or know what they look like.