Sage Francis: A Healthy Distrust

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

do people really remember what i asked to download two years ago? that's kind of creppy.

anyway, no, i don't believe i did.

obviously people know that swif has it, and if they PM him for it, theres nothing i can do about that, but i'm not cool with having an open link for anyone in the world to use. sorry.

point out that he looks suspiciously like dave atell, and tell him how much you love buck65 also. oh, oh, and ask him about the beef between anticon and def jux. you should also ask how old he is really then ask again later on, just to be sure he gives the same answer. you could also ask about when his dad would make him tie off his arm for him so he could shoot up, it's nearly as akward as it sounds like it might be.

:)

I like sage and i hate alot of hip hop. personal journals is sick....then when it gets to track 10 or something it sucks..then 18 is pretty good. some stuff is sick, just some stuff i think is terrible. anyway, whats the new shit like? i doubt ill ever see it in a store..and i doubt ill ever sign onto soulseek cause that shit has been on the suck lately. whatever.