Safeway brand soda is good

i eat poo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 years later...
Originally posted by mr.yuck

Nah its not even about soda anymore. Its all about Deans carton juices. I think you can only find them in severely run down neighborhoods where the 7-11 got shut down and was replaced by a double 8 foods. It's 49 cents for a half gallon suckers.

Lol, you find the weirdest foods in ghetto areas. Big old bags of stuff like pigeon flavored chips and chipped eel meat in brine sauce. Strictly dining for those on a paperclip and lint ball budget.

but i remember when those safeway sodas were only 20 cents and how my friends and i bitched for days when it went up to 25.

• 1 year later...

BOOTLEG SODA

SHOPRITE GOT DR. SKIPPER AND ALL THAT SHIT IF IM NOT MISTAKEN...NIGGAS HAVE A BOOTLEG 7UP/SPRITE CALLED *DRUMROLL* "UP-RITE" THAT SHIT IS JUST AMAZINGLY GHETTO...I STILL DRINK MY TROPICAL FANTASY AND TOP POP THOUGH, DONT GET IT TWISTED...24OZ FOR 50 CENTS CANT GO WRONG, THEN WALK UP THE BLOCK TO KENNEDY FRIED AND GET A BIG ASS CHEESEBURGER FOR A 1.50...SEE ME!

KID MEROE

BX NIGGAS

KNOW WSUP

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by MeroSeis

yo, niggaz know its all about the Top Pop and A-Treat..The ghetto sperm-bustas kid. Recognize.

Originally posted by Face Me Face Death

dr.skipper?...oh my god that sounds so ghetto.

These two should hang out...face me face death sounds like a valley girl snob:lol:

Originally posted by KRON KING

hands down it Coca-Cola:king: :king: :king:

im all about coca cola classic!!

the $.25 safeway cola tastes almost exactly the same though

good shit

Nattylite VS. Heineken

is way different that

Coca Cola Classic VS. Safeway Cola

Archived