Safe Tips.

Ronnie Dobbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There's a fine line between advocacy and giving information to someone in order to provide for their safety.

I don't think they're advocating the activities listed, merely helping those that are going to do them anyway do them in a safer manner ... although the crack site comes really, really close to advocacy with statements like "If you break up the piece of crack, it will last longer."

That shit is unnecessary.

DOING THE CHICKEN

If you have not been taking care of your health, there is a good chance of you "doing the chicken." This is actually a blackout or type of seizure. People who "do the chicken" often do not recognize the people around them and often have no memory of what happened of afterwards. There is a chance of your heart stopping.

This happens when you smoke a lot of crack, especially if you are stressed out or overtired, don't have much food or liquid in your system or just generally have not been taking care of yourself.

Some sensations of doing the chicken include severe increased heart rate and blood pressure and body twitches you can't control.

If this happens to you, please take a break, get some much-needed sleep, and get some food and water into yourself! You will feel better in the long run if you are well-rested and have been eating proper meals. Try and listen to what your body needs.

I live in the crack mecca of canada. shit is filthy. I've passed guys so fucking hurting for it that they were lying on the sidwalk, with a pipe over bits of dirt in the sidewalk crack, lighting anything that looked white in the hopes it was rock. Out on the corners tweaking and jerking around. I don't think I can remember the last time I didnt see at least ONE person smoking rock at 7am during my two minute walk to catch the bus. some days I get somone smoking in the doorway AND somone shooting as well. makes me feel better about my life anyways...

Originally posted by ese

I've passed guys so fucking hurting for it that they were lying on the sidwalk, with a pipe over bits of dirt in the sidewalk crack, lighting anything that looked white in the hopes it was rock.

some days I get somone smoking in the doorway AND somone shooting as well. .

hahahahah thats fucking hilarious

Archived