Safari Browser for OS X

Joker

I don't know if any of you Mac users out there have had the chance to use this browser but it's worth the try. I've been skeptical to try anything since I tried the dreaded Mozilla browser. But this new Safari seems damn fast at loading as well as being smooth in transitions. And the extras are great. The bookmark enhancement is awesome. Cleans it all up for you right then and there so you don't have to constantly keep cleaning up you bookmarks. The snap back button is kinda cool and the Google search in the toolbar is like a gift from wherever gifts come from.

Anyway, it's a beta version that can be downloaded for free at apple.com. If you're running 10.2.3 ... give it a try.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137

dude mozilla is bad assed im using it now , it almost never crashes for me , especially compared to the dreaded internet explorer browser.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I made the mistake of getting the newest mozilla experimental alpha version. BIG MISTAKE. "Would you like to send this error report?"

dude , alpha versions of shit like mozilla are always crap. i dont fuck with anything other than the final. unless its someting really useful , or really stable. like winamp 3 , fuck that , the shit was released , and theres still bugs , and the alpha was horrid (always crashing)

so im staying back until i get the positive feedback.

• 3 months later...
Guest imported_El Mamerro

So, you guys still rocking Safari? I'm thinking about scoping it. Pros? Cons?

Archived