Saber

Skye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest L.RonHubbard

i could never get sick of that piece. study that shit, and just try to comprehend how much paint and effort it took. ill be appreciating that shit for years to come

Thats not a yard,thats the LA river.Its the asshole of the city.Its a huge concrete channel that runs through the LA area to the ocean.Large stretches are saturated with pieces,bombs tags,gang graffitti, bodies,shit,burnt cars,etc.That shit is real hot lately which kinda sucks cuz of all the places int he world to legalize painting the river is the #1 candidate.Their trying to clean it up but good fucken luck.I used to live a block away and of alll the fucken things goin on down there,graffitti is the least of the problems goin down.Not too long ago some gangster escaped county(jail) and was runnin down the river in his jumpsuit on TV,I heard he escaped through tunnels.I know a lot of people on this board talk about the river and many want to paint in it or check it out so here's some advice; DONT TOUCH THE FUKEN WATER!!!!its shit and sewage also WATCH THE FUCK OUT especially if youre a white boy, the locals will have fun with you if you dont

Guest ctrl+alt+del

another saber thread, another dime.

respect to him though. his hard work definitely paid off, even if it got dissed. i kinda wish they had actually done something tight over it, instead of just tags and throws. i dont know. it works though, everyone knows ja foe dissed saber.

know whats the sad thing. they went over such a good piece with shit that dosnt even stand out compared to the piece anywayse. just fuks it up a little. didnt jah fuk it up??

any who heres the info on that amazing piece.

It can be seen best landing at the LAX airport in las angelas which is right near it. 97 gallons of paint used. 50 feet tall, 350 feet long. took a whole year to complete. bigest in the world i think

got all that infor from "the art of getting over"

definatly the master of the roller!

Originally posted by FROSTY

know whats the sad thing. they went over such a good piece with shit that dosnt even stand out compared to the piece anywayse. just fuks it up a little. didnt jah fuk it up??

any who heres the info on that amazing piece.

It can be seen best landing at the LAX airport in las angelas which is right near it. 97 gallons of paint used. 50 feet tall, 350 feet long. took a whole year to complete. bigest in the world i think

got all that infor from "the art of getting over"

definatly the master of the roller!

i respect the direction Saber took graff, that piece is ill. but graFF has allways had the ellement of beef and warfair. some people take it to the extreme. i like both aspects of the game, you win some you lose some.....

jesus...get over the fucking diss already!who cares..its over now...why are people so infatuated with it?saber is dope as hell by the way..but the diss is old..move on..

ja and foe..

its funny but ja and foe have been around forever.. and as much as people thing ja sucks he has put in more quantity than anyone i can think of.. but just like with everything in life. some people like quantity.. while others prefer quality...

Archived