S22? "rave act"

ÀEL GRINGO?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

FUCK RAVE ACT

this act is fucking gay....it practically ruins my chances of being able to get fucked up on sick drugs around a bunch of X-ed hook bitches who i can easliy convince to love me....it also ruins the chances of me ever being able to slang my product at these places....stupid ass politians need to die!! how i wish the taliban would blow them up

Originally posted by Kilo7-

:lol:

dont cry swif1. It's all in good fun.

and you've had it too easy in this thread anyways.

Whenever someone says 'rave', hilarity ensues!

i was surprised noone mentioned my name in here. which is good, of course.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i was going to say something, but i forgot if it was Sneak or Swif1 who was the hardcore butterfly raver.

hafuckinha. i just read up on that. so cool. i stand in full support of that. not because i'm a straight edge asshole, which i am, but because i hate plastic pants and candy necklaces. i saw a goth kid today and pushed him into a wall. he was like 'what the fuck dude' and i told him to say another word to me. he walked away. it was funny. and yes, i pushed him based on the fact that he was a 'gothique' indivudual. goths and ravers are the same in my eyes. worthless drains upon a society that is already burdened with so much. so are most people for that matter. the words 'A PROFOUND HATRED OF MAN" run down my left forearm. i don't like society much. nor myself for that matter.

in conclusion s22 sucks. because if less ravers are doing drugs. less ravers are dying. and well, need i say more?

Re: Re: S22? "rave act"

Originally posted by YG Blood

we don't want your kind around here

your dumb...

Anyway, I dunno much about it my friends a dj and told me about this and I found it utterly ridiculous. This websites old, but apparently these passed and hopefully wont be very strongly enforced

http://www.grassmusic.tv/s22.htm

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/ge...:h718ih.txt.pdf

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i find it funny how yall hate on raves because of the fact that 10% of the people there are faggy plastic pants wearing glowstick fags.....all you gotta do is ignore these fags and go onto the Xed out bitches...you guys are so fucking stupid! most of you have prolly never even been to raves.....that stereotyped bullshit doesnt even exist...shit even i would bank on these glowstick fags

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

hafuckinha. i just read up on that. so cool. i stand in full support of that. not because i'm a straight edge asshole, which i am, but because i hate plastic pants and candy necklaces. i saw a goth kid today and pushed him into a wall. he was like 'what the fuck dude' and i told him to say another word to me. he walked away. it was funny. and yes, i pushed him based on the fact that he was a 'gothique' indivudual.

Is this kind of childish shit supposed to make life more enjoyable for anyone? You're not half as important as you think you are.

You can disregard what I said if you're in middle school. I guess that would be normal behavior for someone at a 7th grade emotional level.

PS People that don't do drugs die every day.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i find it funny how yall hate on raves because of the fact that 10% of the people there are faggy plastic pants wearing glowstick fags.....all you gotta do is ignore these fags and go onto the Xed out bitches...you guys are so fucking stupid! most of you have prolly never even been to raves.....that stereotyped bullshit doesnt even exist...shit even i would bank on these glowstick fags

thank you moe

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

hafuckinha. i just read up on that. so cool. i stand in full support of that. not because i'm a straight edge asshole, which i am, but because i hate plastic pants and candy necklaces. i saw a goth kid today and pushed him into a wall. he was like 'what the fuck dude' and i told him to say another word to me. he walked away. it was funny. and yes, i pushed him based on the fact that he was a 'gothique' indivudual.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and this shit...HAHA..you fuck..okay im niether a plastic pants wearing candy raver nor gothic...but this is like saying.."i was walking down the hall..and pushed this black kid...fucking black skin..burns in my arms for hatred of someone else that isnt like me"

you fuck..i'll kill your cats then slit your throat and fuck the wound..

i ufcking hate ignorant people...especially when it's to that extent...i hope you get a virus you and your computer..

why would anyone support this law???and skydancer666 you are a moron,you're trying to fit into a group just like everyone else you say you dont like society,but i bet you'd be lost if you didnt have your str8 edge friends telling you what to believe in....the only people who suck are str8 edge losers like you,who do nothing but complain and force bad music down each others throats,and walk around thinking you're some kind of punk rockers..

This is about all gatherings and live music, not just raves

this guy took a crack house law and turned it around to make club owners responsible for the drugs their patrons may use while in their establishments..it makes them responsible for the patrons actions..

this is not any good because who the fuck wants to throw a party if they might be criminally liable for something some jerk decides to do, like o.d.

and we all know one jerk can ruin it for everyone

it is ridiculous to think that this law is constituional..

and the assholes had it tacked onto Amber Alert so their was no way it would get defeated

our rights are slipping away...no one cares

No one raving over Biden bill

By NICK ANDERSON

Los Angeles Times

04/17/2003

His controversial proposal to crack down on all-night dance parties where illegal drugs are used or sold is on the brink of becoming law, but Sen. Joe Biden insists he's not out to stop the music.

At issue is a bill -- once known as the "RAVE Act" -- that has drawn fire from civil liberties groups and grass-roots activists as an unfair attack on the events, popular with teenagers and young adults, where Ecstasy is a common ingredient.

The Delaware Democrat's proposal went nowhere last year in either the House or Senate. But this year he renamed it the "Illicit Drug Non-Proliferation Act" and slipped it into a larger crime bill during a House-Senate conference. The bill cleared Congress last week, and President Bush has said he will sign it.

"The reason I introduced this bill was not to ban dancing, kill 'the rave scene' or silence electronic music - all things of which I have been accused," Biden told the Senate last week. "In no way is this bill aimed at stifling any type of music or expression. It is only trying to deter illicit drug use and protect kids."

Biden's maneuver was little-noticed when Congress overwhelmingly approved the crime bill. The main sections of the legislation would expand the "Amber alert" interstate network aimed at catching child abductors and impose stiff penalties on child sex offenders and other criminals.

But some lawmakers, including members of Biden's own party, were upset at the impending enactment of a measure that, by itself, had never been voted on in either the House or the Senate. Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., a senior member of the House Judiciary Committee, voted against the final version of the crime bill after having previously supported it. Frank said he switched to protest Biden's provision.

Sen. Patrick J. Leahy of Vermont, the top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, voted for the final bill but also expressed concerns. Biden's measure, Leahy said, "has drawn serious grass-roots opposition. And I know that I am not alone in hearing from many constituents about their serious, and well-considered, objections to it." The measure should have been given "a fuller hearing," Leahy said.

The Biden measure revises a 1986 law holding owners of crack houses criminally responsible if they knowingly allow their property to be used by drug makers or dealers.

Under the new measure, the crack house law would be expanded to include properties used or rented for temporary or one-time events. Violators -- who could include event promoters and property owners or managers -- would face prison terms or civil fines of $250,000 or twice the gross revenue of an event, whichever is greater.

When he introduced the bill, Biden said he was targeting "club drugs" such as Ecstasy, which are often found at raves, concerts and other events frequented by teenagers. He said the measure would help drug enforcement agents, who have sought to crack down on users and dealers at such venues.

Biden said his measure sets a "high bar" for prosecuting offenses and does not punish owners or promoters who follow the law. But critics said the measure ignores the efforts of club owners and event promoters to deter illegal drug use by their patrons. They also said the measure would trample on constitutionally protected free expression if it forces the promoters to cancel events rather than risk prosecution or steep fines.

Archived