s0 im not a virgin

Milton

nope... i gave up waiting on the right gurl to come along years ago... wat ya guys think about something like this... wats ur opinion... wats it like to not have sex, is it true that u bust rite away when u see a pretty girl walk by... how is it when u realized that u were a virgin (both sexes)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.yuck

I dunno. I lost mines quite some time ago. The closest thing that i can remember is when I got out of jail after being locked up for a little while and I could smell girls from across the street. That shit got me all worked up.

I saw the word Jail and was worried for a second, then kept reading and laughed.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I dunno. I lost mines quite some time ago. The closest thing that i can remember is when I got out of jail after being locked up for a little while and I could smell girls from across the street. That shit got me all worked up.

I don't know how lng you were in there, but when I used to get letters from girls I know I would purposely tell them to put pictures and spray all the letters with perfume...

It's unbelievable how good a woman makes you feel after seeing hairy legs for a few months...

Originally posted by Milton

nope... i gave up waiting on the right gurl to come along years ago... wat ya guys think about something like this... wats ur opinion... wats it like to not have sex, is it true that u bust rite away when u see a pretty girl walk by... how is it when u realized that u were a virgin (both sexes)

I don't know if you're joking or not, but how does one "realize" that they were a virgin? Shouldn't one automatically know because they never put it in (or took it it in, for the ladies)?

And what do you mean by "what's it like to not have sex"? Everyone obviously starts out as a virgin, so everyone should know what its "like" to be one.

The fact that you're so defensive about you not being a virgin raises some "suspicions". Hmmmmmmmmmm.........

Originally posted by ClueTwo

I don't know how lng you were in there, but when I used to get letters from girls I know I would purposely tell them to put pictures and spray all the letters with perfume...

It's unbelievable how good a woman makes you feel after seeing hairy legs for a few months...

Yeah they had me sittin still for a few months. I didnt let anybody come see me cuz i was lookin like a fuckin mess while in there. The other thing i had a problem with when i got out was crossing the street and driving. Things just dont move that fast.:lol:

Re: Re: s0 im not a virgin

Originally posted by TheoHuxtab|e

I don't know if you're joking or not, but how does one "realize" that they were a virgin? Shouldn't one automatically know because they never put it in (or took it it in, for the ladies)?

And what do you mean by "what's it like to not have sex"? Everyone obviously starts out as a virgin, so everyone should know what its "like" to be one.

The fact that you're so defensive about you not being a virgin raises some "suspicions". Hmmmmmmmmmm.........

see "so I'm a virgin" thread.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

FASCIST!

Would you like some lentils?

Man, being locked up is serious. I remember fantasizing about some ugly hoes I know last time I was in there. That’s how bad it was. I didn’t even think about the lookers.

I remember when I was on the same range as this bouncer from a strip club. We’d always have the same visitation times. It was great because he made sure he sat next to me as he talked to different, good looking strippers everytime.

The subway ride home after being released was always really bad (or really good, depending on the day, I guess)..

Archived