s0 im a virgin

Guest ******

Guest ******

yup...just waitin for the right gurl to come along.......wat ya guys think about something like this...wats ur opinion....wats it like, is it true that u bust rite away when u put it in...how was ur first time(both sexes)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knowing about my sex life will be of no benifit to you, However here are a couple of pics of products i eat every now and then when i can afford to.

http://www.vegfamily.com/images/product-reviews/amys-teriyaki-bowl.jpg'>

http://www.vegfamily.com/images/product-reviews/garden-burger-riblets.gif'>

http://www.vegfamily.com/images/product-reviews/amys-enchiladas.jpg'>

Originally posted by ******

just waitin for the right gurl to come along

no offense but i highly doubt this. 12oz is the wrong place to be talking about this but i was and am nervous about being able to get it up. however this was linked to my penis not doing what i told it to when i was high and i stopped smoking pot so im not really worried about it much. my first time i dont even know if what we had was qualified as sex, i was drunk and high and getting the spins sitting on her bed.

to be completely honest with you i dont know if it went in or not.

Originally posted by krs702

i think we learned about teases virgin popping a couple years back?

and he's being an ass to someone doing the same thing he did.

it's not like he asked if he could get a chick pregnant if she swallowed his nut. .:lol:

dont get all bent out of shape about it, take it as it comes. I was all nervous my first time and drunk out of my mind, me and this chick still laugh about it today.

One thing I can tell ya is once you get it, once you get comfortable, you want it all the fucking time after that.

if u can be safe and lose it without a condom id recommend doing it that way. also, dont get emo if it turns out that the girl you lose it to dosnt marry you. down the road (at least in my case) it isnt a big deal anyway.

i remember when i broke up with the girl that i lost mine to and remember thinking "fuck, what if i cant find anyone to fuck again."

git er done.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

I haven't but I'll look into them. Have you had the Morning star buffalo wings? holy shit. so good

Yea, in fact im glad that i came across morning star because they sell it at the local markey by my house, and its way cheaper to buy food there then to go to Whole Foods.. which has a bigger selection, but a heavier tag. If i remeber correctly tho the last time i had the buffalo wings they were pretty spicy.. not bad at all, and i think the serving size was pretty decent as well. If you get a chance check into the Amy's stuff, but id suggest only doing that if you have cash to blow, its pretty pricey.

Hey, I envy you in a lot of ways. A big part of me wishes I saved it.

Just be sure that you don’t get performance anxiety when the time comes. That would suck if you couldn’t get it up for the right girl. I’m sure she’d give you another shot if she’s nice, but still, imagine you went all out and got a bed of roses set up and stuff..? Damn, that would be disappointing.

everything is a blur these days,

all i remember was that i lost my virginity in my car. the guy was experienced even though he was a year younger than me. he also liked talking about his sexual/relationship experiences alot, like bragging to let me know that he is mature and i have a good thing.

in the end the sex was really good but he was annoying. he liked to talk a lot. he got attached to me. maybe bcuz i had a car and could take him places.

sex for the first time is not all that special. just get it over with so you can really begin experiencing what you do or don't like when having sex.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Hey, I envy you in a lot of ways. A big part of me wishes I saved it.

Just be sure that you don’t get performance anxiety when the time comes. That would suck if you couldn’t get it up for the right girl. I’m sure she’d give you another shot if she’s nice, but still, imagine you went all out and got a bed of roses set up and stuff..? Damn, that would be disappointing.

im sure you really put him at ease by saying that.

^^^^ NO!!!!!

man when i lost mine i got with this chick for a couple of months...it was like, my mission to get it over with..and she was all like "meeeeeeeeh, i dont want to take your virginity, its sooo presious...i dont want to have the guuuuilt!"

GAAAH it was BULLL SHIT! and all she would do was talk about the sex she had with her ex...god damn..the i fiiinally fucked her and she SUCKED!!!! she was like a god damn CORPSE!...fuckin dumped her annoying crazy ass instantly!

and that bitch was NUTS! she would stalk me and kept telling her friends i loved her after we broke up n shit..it was baaaad!

get it done with pronto! then pull out ASAP man!

NEVER TELL ANYONE YOUR A VIRGIN.

I kissed a virgin once.. one that is about 3 years older than me [lame?] and he was even horrible at kissing, he didnt know what he was doing, etc. I mean, granted thats one story, but whenever I think of male virgins, I get grossed out. Shit, I dont want to teach anyone anything, you better know it already, foo'. Same goes for girls, if I was a male, maybe if I was 15 Id say different [cause virgins would be way cool, dude! right.] Id steer clear from the virgin kind.

Archived