S.F.'s Most Wanted

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that list is so fuckin old........those guys were all crushing....but i havent seen a buder or an aksue tag in a while.....my friend was talking about this today....we think that nade, kerse, or skert would probably top the list...maybe even siez would get up there

vegan still gets up but not as much....mostly seeing trucks,kraft seems to have chilled....kraft was fuckin crushing

i think testimonials are fake....and the tagger profile is hilliarious shit....espcially the "hangs out with other people who share the same traits" stupid sfpd

"The JAWS program has taught me a lot about society and graffiti. I now realize that by tagging on other people's buildings, I am streghthening the life of those walls by adding a layer of surface-protecting paint to the concrete, and if it is fortunate enough to get buffed by someone like me in the JAWS program, it will increase the lifetime of those walls by adding yet another layer of paint to the surface. Erosion and weathering look out!"

Some indications that your child may be a tagger are:

* Your child frequently wears a large back pack or baggy pants. Clothing may be paint stained. Packs and loose clothing can be used to hold paint cans or carry graffiti tools.

Baggy pants? No thank you. I'll take a size 3 please. Besides, this is so not true! I've seen some writers that wear pants tigther than mine.

:P

Guest serpent of the light

dude, that doug web page thats linked to the cop one is fucking funny too. entertainment man, entertainment

16 year old male

Graffiti is bad because it destroys people's properties. When you graffiti you are doing something that is against the law. Graffiti on public property hurt the public and make them disgusted. Graffiti on houses is a waste for the owner because they will have to waste their time painting over it and it really pisses them off. They waste their money and their paint. There is no respect for personal and public property from graffiti.

Graffiti also give problems to the people who are part of the community service programs because they're the ones who have to work more by painting and cleaning over it. It has to be washed and scrubbed over and sometimes it doesn't even come off. This is something that makes the members of the community, angry.

Graffiti may lead to tagging battles. In a tagging battle two people or groups of people will tag more than usual and cross out the opposing crews name for the them to win the battle The winner will get a prize of drugs or something or sometimes the losing crew will have to break-up they're crew. Tagging battles will also lead to fights. People fight for tag names. Tagging names are important to most people who chose to graffiti.

Graffiti makes a lot people angry against us. Tagging on public and personal properties makes you an enemy of the people. They will hate you and most of the time is is unforgivable unless you clean it up and show them respect.

Graffiti is bad and it influences the young ones who look up to you. You'll make them become bad too if you do a bad thing like graffiti. Then soon one day your children will be influenced to do this act of destruction. Today many people graffiti and destroy lot of public property and soon there will more. Stop the act of graffiti or just don't start. You will not like serving time with Chuck.

fuck chuck.:dazed: :D

do they expect anyone to believe those garbage testimonials anyway?

and like secret said who goes out in big black clothes anyway...

I usually make it a point to look as preppy and uptight as possible when I go out to paint the cops just roll on by....

I remember hearing somewhere that they were sort of cool out there on the graff shit, I guess times have changed. They sound like real fucking bitches.

The writer profile was pretty funny. WHATS UP WITH SHIT OUT THERE NOW? IS IT PRETTY DEAD, IT SOUNDS LIKE IT. :mad:

i know this is #3 but i cant believe this shit. Dougs page sucks sooooo hard. Terrorism in the larval stage! what a psycho. This man needs some serious help. my boy in sf told me this guy actually used to write, some kids put him down but all they really wanted to do was run a train on his mom. they taped it and put it on the internet, and then he got docked, and his mom with her 4 sq inch asshole caught all the fame and left him to fend for self and he disappeared into friscos fag world where he met a bunch of sfpd and even though they wouldnt let him be a cop they said he could make a web page since he swallows." Ask them what we dont understand1" "I got jumped buffing graff, be careful , bring one of you butt partners" GOD SAVE SF

actually they are still very laid back. i got caught up thier acouple weeks ago. the officer did this whole dramatic act. he put his arm on a nearby dumpster, put his head down, like he was really disappointed and asked us if we really think people like seeing the shit on the walls (we were in a rather disgusting alley way). after awhile he started talking about people he's caught, one of the guys i was with mentioned saber and the officer got all excited and said 'yeah i think i caught that kid once'. anyway, in the end he didnt even take our paint. he said if he sees us again tonight he is going to bring us in, but tomorrow is a new night of 'cat and mouse' as he called. im not sure if all are as cool about it as he was.

a. that list is fucked. i haven't heard of some of those names at all!

b. any city has "some" cops that will let you slide, lately i have heard alot of writers getting sever beatings from the cops.

c. yeah hopefully with the security issues and things they will stop worrying about paint and start trying to keep the structures safe instead...

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

a. that list is fucked. i haven't heard of some of those names at all!

seriously....theres about 4 poeple who write krush....ive seen maybe 2 buder shots and i dont even think ive seen aksue..who is he...Does is on there because he makes fun of chuck and hurts chucks feeelings

Archived