1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

S.F.'s Most Wanted

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by mosluggo, Jan 14, 2002.

1. mosluggo

mosluggo 12oz Elite Member

S.F.'s Most Wanted

Discussion started by mosluggo - Jan 14, 2002

1.Narc 2.Vegan 3.Gise 4.Idel 5.Kraft 6.Shark 7. Sick 8.Tracker 9.Buder 10.Does 11.Krush 12.Cels 13.Clock 14.Guner 15.Aksue

Taken off www.greatestgraffiti.com Check out the tagger profile.HA!

mosluggo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. lil'moco

lil'moco 12oz Junior Member

lil'moco - Replied Jan 14, 2002

Those testimonials are so gay.

lil'moco - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  3. mosluggo

mosluggo 12oz Elite Member

mosluggo - Replied Jan 14, 2002

Yeah, I didn't even see those/That's fuckin retarded=

mosluggo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Jan 14, 2002

that list is so fuckin old........those guys were all crushing....but i havent seen a buder or an aksue tag in a while.....my friend was talking about this today....we think that nade, kerse, or skert would probably top the list...maybe even siez would get up there

vegan still gets up but not as much....mostly seeing trucks,kraft seems to have chilled....kraft was fuckin crushing
    i think testimonials are fake....and the tagger profile is hilliarious shit....espcially the "hangs out with other people who share the same traits" stupid sfpd

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. Unregistered

Unregistered 12oz Junior Member

Unregistered - Replied Jan 14, 2002

"The JAWS program has taught me a lot about society and graffiti. I now realize that by tagging on other people's buildings, I am streghthening the life of those walls by adding a layer of surface-protecting paint to the concrete, and if it is fortunate enough to get buffed by someone like me in the JAWS program, it will increase the lifetime of those walls by adding yet another layer of paint to the surface. Erosion and weathering look out!"

Unregistered - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  6. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

tue skinny - Replied Jan 14, 2002

ok.....

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Jan 15, 2002

Some indications that your child may be a tagger are:
    * Your child frequently wears a large back pack or baggy pants. Clothing may be paint stained. Packs and loose clothing can be used to hold paint cans or carry graffiti tools.

Baggy pants? No thank you. I'll take a size 3 please. Besides, this is so not true! I've seen some writers that wear pants tigther than mine.

:p

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

graffsurgeon - Replied Jan 15, 2002

graffiti is not hip hop.

graffsurgeon - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  9. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Jan 15, 2002

"Your child has large quantities of magic markers"

the only taggger i kno who uses magic markers is blink

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. serpent of the light - Replied Jan 15, 2002

dude, that doug web page thats linked to the cop one is fucking funny too. entertainment man, entertainment

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Jan 15, 2002

hahahaha funny cops

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  12. retard

retard 12oz Member

retard - Replied Jan 15, 2002

16 year old male
    Graffiti is bad because it destroys people's properties. When you graffiti you are doing something that is against the law. Graffiti on public property hurt the public and make them disgusted. Graffiti on houses is a waste for the owner because they will have to waste their time painting over it and it really pisses them off. They waste their money and their paint. There is no respect for personal and public property from graffiti.

Graffiti also give problems to the people who are part of the community service programs because they're the ones who have to work more by painting and cleaning over it. It has to be washed and scrubbed over and sometimes it doesn't even come off. This is something that makes the members of the community, angry.

Graffiti may lead to tagging battles. In a tagging battle two people or groups of people will tag more than usual and cross out the opposing crews name for the them to win the battle The winner will get a prize of drugs or something or sometimes the losing crew will have to break-up they're crew. Tagging battles will also lead to fights. People fight for tag names. Tagging names are important to most people who chose to graffiti.

Graffiti makes a lot people angry against us. Tagging on public and personal properties makes you an enemy of the people. They will hate you and most of the time is is unforgivable unless you clean it up and show them respect.

Graffiti is bad and it influences the young ones who look up to you. You'll make them become bad too if you do a bad thing like graffiti. Then soon one day your children will be influenced to do this act of destruction. Today many people graffiti and destroy lot of public property and soon there will more. Stop the act of graffiti or just don't start. You will not like serving time with Chuck.

fuck chuck.:dazed: :D

retard - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. retard

retard 12oz Member

dumb.

if writers would follow the basics of writing most of this pointless garbage would end anyway like writing up on peoples homes...just plain stupid shit.

14. retard

retard 12oz Member

do they expect anyone to believe those garbage testimonials anyway?

and like secret said who goes out in big black clothes anyway...

I usually make it a point to look as preppy and uptight as possible when I go out to paint the cops just roll on by....

15. IDOL HANDS

IDOL HANDS New Jack

IDOL HANDS - Replied Jan 15, 2002

I remember hearing somewhere that they were sort of cool out there on the graff shit, I guess times have changed. They sound like real fucking bitches.
    The writer profile was pretty funny. WHATS UP WITH SHIT OUT THERE NOW? IS IT PRETTY DEAD, IT SOUNDS LIKE IT. :mad:

IDOL HANDS - Rank: New Jack - Messages: