S.F. Heads Lens needs your help

Gunm

Okay, long and short of it, my car broke down in sf today and i had to leave it there (never mind where it's at.)

Tommorrow i will head back to sf to have my shit towed to a garage. I believe that the problem lies with the electrical or ignition. I took out a sparkplug, grounded it and there was no spark. I checked all the fuses and they're cool....fuel ingection valve is clear......there is simply no spark coming outta the spark plugs because my friend and i even replaced all the plugs with brand new ones.

If anyone can give me the address of a decent auto mechanic who won't kill my bank account for repairs, I would appreciate it.

If Devilush is reading this, please send me an email if you know of any good mechanics or a decent garage that specializes in japanese autos.

Thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.ideageneration.co.uk/Press%20Office/HipHopYears/content%20JPGS/107-Too-$hort-JM.jpg'>

"Ay LENS, what's up playeR? That's hella fucked up what happened to yo hooptie, playeR. I wish I could help a brutha out, but I ain't too familiaR with Frisco, I paRlay on the other side of the Bay, knowwhutI'msayin? If a nigga don't wanna help you out, I say beat dat niggas ass LENS! Don't let no maRk-ass busteR punk you fo' yo hooptie, cuz. Break 'em off hella propeR Bay Area style."

It’s the distributor or igniter, maybe. Look that shit up, and you may have a decent amount of knowledge enough to fix everything up there on the spot. I could be wrong, though. If the mechanic is trying to charge you a whole lot of money, I’m just giving you the headsup.

if you were 2 states and one boarder north, tt could hook you up good.

look at your timing belt, it might be fucking with your plugs, its common in later model volvos, and might be the same with jap stuff. too bad you arent here :o

ey holmes... told ya what i told ya...

that place should be good and honest- shouldn;t try to fuck you over... and it's pretty damn close to where yer car's at...

good luck dude...

and gimme a call next time yer out here...

i'll show you naked pistures of the girl who didn;t show up that one night...

After all was said and done, I ended up paying $275 to get the ignition cil in my distributor fixed as no juice was going to my psartkplugs. pretty damn good considering I has few options for garages to get my car towed to on a saturday afternoon.

Many thnaks Vinyl for coming through with your help

GFRESH, dude, i am down to kick it. send me an email cambodiaholiday@yahoo.com

Tell Loren and Vinyl the crew is being well represented up my way