S. Chupa's trip to Montana

MrChupacabra

My father, my brother, and I took a trip to Big Sky Montana to snowboard/ski in their cases. We left on Christmas day and returned on new years eve. I will highlight the trip and then post some pictures.

Day 1: Fly there. Drive to our condo. On the drive there we see 4 rams(mountain goats with the big fucking horns) on the side of the road like 5 feet from our car. Couldn't get photos because of cars right behind us. Begin our mission of watching all ten episodes of Band Of Brothers.

Day 2: Go ride at Big Sky. Not as much snow as we'd like, so we have to work to try not to hit rocks and such. Still a very good time. Continue watching band of brothers and arrested development.

Day 3: repeat of day 2.

Day 4: Repeat of day 2 and 3. [interesting]On the way back from grabbing a bite to eat, we are driving down the mountain in the dark and we pass something in the middle of the road and my dad says he thinks it was a dead wolf or dog. So i tell him to turn around. We go back to where it was and stop right next to it. Its what we think is a dead coyotte or young wolf, but then we realize its still breathing. It lifts its head up and looks over its shoulder at us, quite sad/incredible. Once again, no time to get pictures due to cars pulling up behind us.[/interesting]

Day 5: Repeat of the other days

Day 6 We get about 8 inches of fresh powder the night before. I love riding fresh. Definitely the best day of the trip.

Day 7 get up, drive to the airport, fly home. end of trip. Snowboarding is great fun, Band of Brothers is a great show, Arrested Development is hilarious.

Wait for me to post all of the pictures before you post.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NY is going to be fucking chaos. And fuck a 7 day trip, because i'm moving there, so we're talking about nonstop chaos.

The picture with the cords going into the cloud/fog was taken from on the tram thats in the next picture. That tram took you from part of the mountain to the very peak, and there was a cloud there, so it looked like the cables just disappeared.

And no, i didn't actually hike above the sign. It wasn't worth wasting lots of energy to hike to a spot that was far too rocky to even be enjoyable.