rymie

Guest havek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 5th wheel

4 what reason did u post this 2 us 4!?!....OMG...LOL....sounds like a little girls notes..

what is this post referring to...i dont get it at all

Originally posted by prismacolor

I recently went up to Toledo and visited some of my friends (resp and Heist). These guys (Ryme, Havek, and company) are complete fucking idiots. They have a yard near their house and is so chill, but I guess they want to get arrested or something. They were painting in a spot where the whole naiborhood could see them. They had atleast 100 ditched cans thrown on the ground all over the yard. Then they were going over the numbers. Plus they write Ryme and Havok come on guys get a clue you are making Toledo look like a bunch of fools.

coup

ouch.

I recently went up to Toledo and visited some of my friends (resp and Heist). These guys (Ryme, Havek, and company) are complete fucking idiots. They have a yard near their house and is so chill, but I guess they want to get arrested or something. They were painting in a spot where the whole naiborhood could see them. They had atleast 100 ditched cans thrown on the ground all over the yard. Then they were going over the numbers. Plus they write Ryme and Havok come on guys get a clue you are making Toledo look like a bunch of fools.

coup

COUP,I HAPPEN TO BE THE 'COMPANY' YOU REFER TO THAT WAS WITH HAVEK AND RYME.I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE A YARD INSPECTOR.FUCKING IDIOTS,YEAH RIGHT.AND SO WHAT THAT THEY WROTE RYME AND HAVEK,THATS WHAT THEY WRITE.WHAT ARE THE SUPPOSE TO WRITE?COUP,I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU BUT IM ABOUT TO SIT HERE AND WATCH YOU DISS MY BOYS.PEACE TO THE HATERS.

Originally posted by PHYNE

COUP,I HAPPEN TO BE THE 'COMPANY' YOU REFER TO THAT WAS WITH HAVEK AND RYME.I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE A YARD INSPECTOR.FUCKING IDIOTS,YEAH RIGHT.AND SO WHAT THAT THEY WROTE RYME AND HAVEK,THATS WHAT THEY WRITE.WHAT ARE THE SUPPOSE TO WRITE?COUP,I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU BUT IM ABOUT TO SIT HERE AND WATCH YOU DISS MY BOYS.PEACE TO THE HATERS.

YO KID COUP WOULD BLOW OUT OUT OF THE WATER WITH HIS STYES

WHILE U SLEEP:D RA ALL DAY KID!!!!:king:

the golden rule is never leave scrap can's in the yard!!

i know the yard you're talk'n about and u done fucked it up what's the deal????dont give all toledo kids a bad rap cuz of u fuck heads!!!!!

-----oh yea post FLIX on this part of the site u gay fuckers!!!

:mad: :D ;) ra.killer

:D this is bullshit...fuck political graffiti beef...drop it...who cares...blahhhh....if you think a particular yard is hot...dont enter it...besides only a select few paint that yard now...so dont get yer pannyz in a twist if its hot or not...especially if you dont paint it...stick to your own neck of the woods...peace...hushy:D

You have proven my point for me thank you,

AND YOU HAVE PROVEN MINE. OPENING MOUTHS BEFORE YOU KNOW THE DEAL IS FUCKED UP. STRAIGHT UP COUP,FOR 1 I GOT ALL MY EMPTYS FROM THAT YARD.AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT ALL THEM CANS ARE FROM JUST 2 PEOPLE OR WHATEVER.YOU SURE YOUR BOYS DONT HAVE ANY GARBAGE LYING AROUND THERE?

SO CHILL THE FUCK OUT AND SMOKE A JOINT STRESS FACE..PEACE..KASTONER...AOV!

Archived