ryme flic,......

Guest rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest rymewon

yes i write ryme....

yes i write "ryme' , not 'rime'.. i started in late 97 -98'.. when i started i had never heard of 'rime".. i has given the name because i always was freestylin and rymin words and shit together......... my style is no where near his.. dude will burn me.. but i do get my funk off.... so yes i do write "ryme".. .. just wanted to clear things up b4 people start hatin on me . because i write this "name",,,,,....... peace

Guest emothug

Re: yes i write ryme....

Originally posted by rymewon

yes i write "ryme' , not 'rime'.. i started in late 97 -98'.. when i started i had never heard of 'rime".. i has given the name because i always was freestylin and rymin words and shit together......... my style is no where near his.. dude will burn me.. but i do get my funk off.... so yes i do write "ryme".. .. just wanted to clear things up b4 people start hatin on me . because i write this "name",,,,,....... peace

how stupid......hiphop bro...bust a ryme

why does everyone get so pissed of when people wright other peoples names. i know there is another dude that wrights trust,, but as long as our styles are not similar, than who fucking cares. And i know that I burn the fuck out of the other trust. besides , there isnt too many names to choose from that havent been used. if the dudes name has meaning to him ,, so be it. peace.

Guest professor poopatronic

i don't care what you wt=rite, that stuff is just bad. the second one looks like it could have some potential, but then again like sixteenvandals said i don't see any letters

Similar names

Look here folks I think that in this ever shrinking graff world of ours we

need to stop the bullshit about similar or same names. It's what one does with the letters or no letters or whatever blows your hair back. I feel thisguys work just as much as I do rime's. Their styles are completely different so what's all the drama about. Keep it up kiddo. And ignore the bullshit. There are alot of other pones out there and in my winding in and out of a graffiti career. I've tried to come up with different names and I realized that there may be a few pones out there but there is only one 156 Crew and TFO bunch. Hey I know some peeps won't agree with me but this is my opinion nothing more.

Peace

Archived