ryme blackbook.........

Guest rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest rymewon

fuck you....

change your name, rime from jersey is better than you and up way more than youll ever be.

.. fuck you and everyone else out there that hates on me bc i write "ryme".. i aint changin my name for shit.. and if people wanna hate on me forever then so be it..... there are a handfull of writers everywhere you write the same name.... what do u have . lets see ur shit..when u burn me then u can talk shit .. until then fuck off............. and yes i know 'rime" will burn me.. but like i said in my other post , when i started writin "ryme" had never heard of the rime from jersey.. thats the nick name i had so thats what i wrote....... and i will continue to write.... our styles are nowhere near the same... so its not like i bit his shit or anyone elses........ post ur shit then you can talk,. bitch boy. peace ryme one ugn crew............

Guest rymewon

... name change.......

name change.. hmmmmm.. that is a good idea . it wouldnt hurt to write "ryme two". thats kinda fresh anyway.......... then everyone would be happy,. and we could all live in pace and harmony....... peace rymie...

why does it matter?

ya know if it wasnt for the fuckin internet you kids wouldnt even know about this ryme kid....and it wouldnt matter that he has the same tag as another guy probably hundreds of miles away...the internet is a good thing for graff...but its also fuckin bulshit...

ya know people do freights to get known in other parts of the country...where the freights ride to...but now theres pics that make painting trains kinda pointless..

Guest hushwon

yo ryme is my cousin....that kid uses the word ryme as a totally different meaning an message...the word "rime" is a real word you guys should look it up...now on the otherhand..."ryme" uses it as mc...peace...no beef intended so dont chop it up

Guest hushwon

um no...im huswon ugn crew toledo...you want proof visit the front page of our site...its unfinished but it has the front page...ugncrew.com...peace

wow, you should freak out more after someone commenting on your choice of a name...if you cant take critisim(sp), then you shouldn't be a writer...when you choose a name that is the same as well known and respected, you will get negitive responses....no one smart will ever write SEAN, NASE, ONOLOK, 22RAK, SEVHER, REVAK and so on and so on...

Guest rymewon

hmmmm........

first of all.... blahblahblah you can suck my dick go back to kindergarten with that drawing..u couldnt burn my sister...

second of all i am open to criticism .. i could give a fuck less what u all think.. post ur stuff then talk shit.........

half the time i only write "ry"... ryme is my mc name.... anyways im tired of arguing.. people can continue to diss me .. however i will conitnue to write "ryme" regardless... see me on the trains.............coming to a town near you...... peace

yo i dont want to say anything about biting, maybe some will think im wrong, but that first one...it looks kind of like something done by lts cru...like siner lts. the letters and complexity and everything look like siner's stuff. no beef ok.

daeroc.

Re: fuck you....

Originally posted by rymewon

.. fuck you and everyone else out there that hates on me bc i write "ryme".. i aint changin my name for shit.. and if people wanna hate on me forever then so be it..... there are a handfull of writers everywhere you write the same name.... what do u have . lets see ur shit..when u burn me then u can talk shit .. until then fuck off............. and yes i know 'rime" will burn me.. but like i said in my other post , when i started writin "ryme" had never heard of the rime from jersey.. thats the nick name i had so thats what i wrote....... and i will continue to write.... our styles are nowhere near the same... so its not like i bit his shit or anyone elses........ post ur shit then you can talk,. bitch boy. peace ryme one ugn crew............

that says it all , keep ur fuckin name and everyone else can eat a dick..........im really feelin that first sketch its pretty dope , and that second one is fresh too but i aint really diggin it tho but who am i to judge so ill just shut up now.....

Guest BROWNer

yes, this is the internet and without it arguably alot of people wouldn't even know

either rimes...but its moot, the internet is here for all the soap opera stars to conduct their little cornball bitch fests. who cares. its no ones biz but yours and rimes.

turds in noses.

Originally posted by asoka

Wait, so your rap name is "MC Ryme"? Wow, thats like having your graff name be 'tag' or 'piece.' Boy, thats fucking stupid if I do say so myself. You're not the most creative rapper in the Wu-Tang clan are you? I'll be looking forward to seeing you on a train near me, You'll cut my fill time in half.

haha, that made me laugh.

hey ... dicks... i wright TRUST and i wright UGN.... anybody wanna comment????? then show your shit,, then talk ... until then none of you little shit talkers should be putting down other writers. you should never put other writers down anyways... they are part of your culture. if anything give some positive comments and help each other out... peace...

Archived