Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ryme blackbook.........

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by rymewon, Oct 27, 2001.

1. rymewon

rymewon Guest

just a few blackbook drawings....... post some if ya want!!!!!.. peace . ryme . ill content.

http://yourphotos.com/users/6253/rymeblackbook02.JPG'>

[img]http://yourphotos.com/users/6253/rymeblackbook01.JPG'>

2. Mr. Gerbik

Mr. Gerbik Junior Member

change your name, rime from jersey is better than you and up way more than youll ever be.

3. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

man, that shit is tight. don't listen to them haters talking bullshit. keep writing, that shit is ill.

4. rymewon

rymewon Guest

fuck you....

.. fuck you and everyone else out there that hates on me bc i write "ryme".. i aint changin my name for shit.. and if people wanna hate on me forever then so be it..... there are a handfull of writers everywhere you write the same name.... what do u have . lets see ur shit..when u burn me then u can talk shit .. until then fuck off............. and yes i know 'rime" will burn me.. but like i said in my other post , when i started writin "ryme" had never heard of the rime from jersey.. thats the nick name i had so thats what i wrote....... and i will continue to write.... our styles are nowhere near the same... so its not like i bit his shit or anyone elses........ post ur shit then you can talk,. bitch boy. peace ryme one ugn crew............

5. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

I like your shit, but if you admit that ryme from new jersey can burn you and had the name first, why don't you just change from ryme one to "ryme 2"....that way everybody is happy, you don't change your name, but you also agknoweledge the other guy

6. blood run cold

blood run cold Member

change your name out of respect, if you start actually painting sometime in your life, you'll get no respect.

7. rymewon

rymewon Guest

... name change.......

name change.. hmmmmm.. that is a good idea . it wouldnt hurt to write "ryme two". thats kinda fresh anyway.......... then everyone would be happy,. and we could all live in pace and harmony....... peace rymie...

8. inus12

inus12 Junior Member

yo i write wryme too... so stop just kidding lol
    [​IMG]

9. inus12

inus12 Junior Member

10. ZackAttack

ZackAttack Senior Member

11. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

heheheheheheheh

12. JR5

JR5 Guest

why does it matter?

ya know if it wasnt for the fuckin internet you kids wouldnt even know about this ryme kid....and it wouldnt matter that he has the same tag as another guy probably hundreds of miles away...the internet is a good thing for graff...but its also fuckin bulshit...

ya know people do freights to get known in other parts of the country...where the freights ride to...but now theres pics that make painting trains kinda pointless..

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

you're free to write any name that you'd like, just dont be surprised when everytime you tell someone what you write, they laugh at you.

14. hushwon

hushwon Guest

yo ryme is my cousin....that kid uses the word ryme as a totally different meaning an message...the word "rime" is a real word you guys should look it up...now on the otherhand..."ryme" uses it as mc...peace...no beef intended so dont chop it up

15. JR5

JR5 Guest

hushwon

that was your first post...your just ryme with a new name made up....just pointing it out
    dont cut up my poultry